Author Topic: It's mah Birthday!  (Read 1487 times)

Happy birthday, whoever you are

While viewing this post I hit your profile to see your age and noticed that you own a website.

I'm just going to say what the forget, the website is the weirdest thing. "Take that, laws of physics?" Its like a 4th grader got MS PowerPoint and made the homepage on there... oddly enough the rest of the website is well-formatted, but the front page is hideous.

Guys, this is NOT an alt, its just a coincidence that my birthday is right next Pablo's.

Guys, this is NOT an alt, its just a coincidence that my birthday is right next Pablo's.
the joke
the universe
the world
the forums
your head

While viewing this post I hit your profile to see your age and noticed that you own a website.

I'm just going to say what the forget, the website is the weirdest thing. "Take that, laws of physics?" Its like a 4th grader got MS PowerPoint and made the homepage on there... oddly enough the rest of the website is well-formatted, but the front page is hideous.
I just got started with the webpage and blog, and i'll accept your constructive criticism. Sorry that the homepage is ugly.. A lot of people say the picture when you go on the website is too big, i'll find something better.

Yes it is Pablo.

Only pablo can have a birthday this month.

Yes it is Pablo.

Only pablo can have a birthday this month.
Okay......

I just got started with the webpage and blog, and i'll accept your constructive criticism. Sorry that the homepage is ugly.. A lot of people say the picture when you go on the website is too big, i'll find something better.
The picture shouldn't even be there. Nothing else is transparent and it would be better if you did a youtube style layout.

The picture shouldn't even be there. Nothing else is transparent and it would be better if you did a youtube style layout.
hmmmmm I guess i'll take it off, and i'll work on it