34 (9.2%)
Heavy Default Tank
10 (2.7%)
TIE Crawler
35 (9.4%)
Neotank
19 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 369

Author Topic: - TANKS - (Image Heavy) (We have Neotanks)  (Read 160087 times)

Thats so sad.. He bumped it every after an hour of his bump X_X

Thats so sad.. He bumped it every after an hour of his bump X_X
I just dont want this topic to die dude!

Anywho. Some more american tanks would be nice.

I would prefer an Italian tank before we get more American ones.

I would prefer an Italian tank before we get more American ones.
Maybe a type 89 I-Go?

Bump.
Oh, And Make A P51-D Mustang

Ok, I have a serious post here. Obviously you are starting to make aircraft for block land. That being said, I would be happy to test them for you. I know BNFB has been inactive, but Im willing to kick start it all together again and get some flying going. I have a stuff ton WWII Dogfight TDMs and Dogfights we can test privately. I hope you consider this request!

Also, for everyone else- We don't need every single plane in block land. Sure, its nice. But if we get like one aircraft from each country (ONE bomber, ONE fighter, etc), then we don't need much else. We can generalize. Chances are in your battle, that plane was used. Or we can divide it into top pacific picks and top european picks. Its pointless to make 30 or 40 planes, lol, don't just spew out requests. Help out Pomp. Say why you want this, and what you would use it for. Just my little two sense.

Make the Ratte now.

Ok, I have a serious post here. Obviously you are starting to make aircraft for block land. That being said, I would be happy to test them for you. I know BNFB has been inactive, but Im willing to kick start it all together again and get some flying going. I have a stuff ton WWII Dogfight TDMs and Dogfights we can test privately. I hope you consider this request!

Also, for everyone else- We don't need every single plane in block land. Sure, its nice. But if we get like one aircraft from each country (ONE bomber, ONE fighter, etc), then we don't need much else. We can generalize. Chances are in your battle, that plane was used. Or we can divide it into top pacific picks and top european picks. Its pointless to make 30 or 40 planes, lol, don't just spew out requests. Help out Pomp. Say why you want this, and what you would use it for. Just my little two sense.
I'm willing to support the tank and maybe the aircraft development, I can build a large scale tank TDM map. I might base it off of the eastern front. Any pictures worthy yet of the Stuka so we can see the beut?

Any pictures worthy yet of the Stuka so we can see the beut?
Um... here.

Not sure If I should leave it as is or add more detail.