Poll

What redstone object should i make later?

Tranformer style robot
3 (20%)
Elevator
1 (6.7%)
Time machine (using command blocks)
0 (0%)
Robot Badspot using Ugocraft
6 (40%)
Rollercoaster
0 (0%)
All of the above
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: I made a redstone printer on minecraft!  (Read 4121 times)

Heres my printer,i made a creeper pic from  it,uses hoppers from the update.

looks like you accidentally stepped into the wrong forums.

I thought this was the Creativty topic,another topic uses materials from another game.

You haven't given us any reason to be interested. We aren't going to worship you.
It could be interesting to look at, but you've kinda ruled that out.

where is it?

did i miss some kind of hidden link

i'm confused, what am i looking at

I think thats awesome!

He may be talking about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpmNaVUXxc

Its a Printer, it prints a Creeper image, and it uses hoppers. It fits his description.

He may be talking about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpmNaVUXxc

Its a Printer, it prints a Creeper image, and it uses hoppers. It fits his description.
I added some things to it,i know its ACtennisAC's,but I added some extra hoppers so it can print extend pictures,don't believe me? Ill show you a larger picture I made soon. :)

Heres my creeper picture I forgot to post,that I made by myself,Its not exactly right,but here it is:

I added some things to it,i know its ACtennisAC's, but I added some extra hoppers so it can print extend pictures
So basically, you took the guy's printer, made it bigger, and claimed it as your own?
That's exactly what I'm getting out of this post.

In fact,i don't think as much,so I named it that because I didn't think that people would say I stole it,So...im trying to say that I just wanted to make it better,

So you are saying that you built his printer exactly the same but "changed" it?

There are no building instructions anywhere, only a download. The only way you could of done it is if you downloaded the map, broke apart the printer to look at it's insides, and then replicated it.

What I'm seeing is that he elongated it
I just hate it when people do this