Poll

What redstone object should i make later?

Tranformer style robot
3 (20%)
Elevator
1 (6.7%)
Time machine (using command blocks)
0 (0%)
Robot Badspot using Ugocraft
6 (40%)
Rollercoaster
0 (0%)
All of the above
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: I made a redstone printer on minecraft!  (Read 4000 times)

What I'm seeing is that he elongated it
I just hate it when people do this

He didn't even extend it. No changes were made to the printer. Hes just claiming he made it.

Oh my god,why does every single one of my posts handicapped richardheads come and flame it? Im over these forums and the idiots.

Oh my god,why does every single one of my posts handicapped richardheads come and flame it? Im over these forums and the idiots.

You took someone else's hard work and and claimed for your own. That isn't okay.

Except you are the one at fault. You claimed someone else's work as your own, essentially stealing it. Whether or not you "updated" it is irrelevant, the base still belongs to its original maker and claiming it as your own is wrong.

Can't this be considered a violation of
5. Do not plea for sympathy
  • Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 

Can't this be considered a violation of

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is.

What sort of creeper is that lol

It reminds me of Fry

Your stupidity and ignorance for other's hard work makes me want to gouge out your eyeballs and put them in a blender.

Heres my creeper picture I forgot to post,that I made by myself,Its not exactly right,but here it is:
>not sure if Creeper