Stop Criticizing the Wii U

Author Topic: Stop Criticizing the Wii U  (Read 6237 times)

I couldn't watch the video, his voice is too sharp and loud and it gives me a grating migrane.

What's the deal with annoying people and yelling to get their point across?
he's like, 10, mate. all of his friends are probably weirdos on the internet and are most likely the basis of all of his opinions.

now i know there are some of you out there who want to create your own video just like this one, and now you can because i'm here to help you make your dream come true! just follow these steps:

1. go back in time and prevent yourself from reaching puberty
2. gotta remember to use those swears, but we don't wanna upset your mom!!! therefore, i present to you, "FRICKING"
3. give bullstuff reasoning and-YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, STOP CRITICIZING THE WII U
4. throw mario doll and hit the table with a towel(?????)
5. REMIND INFERIOR MICROSOFT/SONY MORTALS THAT THEY CANNOT WIN. NINTENDO RULES ALL. NINTENDO IS MASTER RACE.

either this or this is the best part.

fricken fricken frick fricken freaks fricken frick frick

shyGriffs brother
i was going to properly respond to this but then i realized i had the word frick in my response and just gave up

i was going to properly respond to this but then i realized i had the word frick in my response and just gave up
Pfft, haha.

this is the best part.
Oh man, he sure showed that fan who's boss

This kid is only like 12 and he's already better at trolling that anyone I know. He's got a bright future of pissing idiots off.

This kid is only like 12 and he's already better at trolling that anyone I know. He's got a bright future of pissing idiots off.

yeah, he's providing everyone with laughs, what an evil mastermind!!!!

Aww comments disabled, how disappointing.

All of the squeaking broke my ears.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:51:12 AM by Rainzx¹ »

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:17:22 PM by Doughboy »

its very hard listening to children's voices for to long.

oh god i thought this was going to be a serious thread

WHERE DID I GO WRONG