1 (3.2%)
Yes
10 (32.3%)
Yes
6 (19.4%)
Yes
5 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: People in the Midwest storm represent!  (Read 1563 times)

Southeast Kansas here. 70mph wind and massive rain, tornadoes touching down to the west, Nebraska's being hammered. Any of you in the path of the storm? Also big chance our trees could be knocked out tonight, luckily no trees will come down on my bedroom I hope.

Some dark clouds, but not really any weather near the Minnesota metro area as far as I can tell.

Ah, good for you. Also during the OK city tornado, I myself was watching a tornado come near us as my bus hid in a crappy hallway. Not much fun.

I live in OKC please don't burden me with your petty storms

Some dark clouds, but not really any weather near the Minnesota metro area as far as I can tell.
I'm in Bloomington tonight and it is predicting severe stuff within the next few days

Luckily for myself, my county is only getting some green radar, some yellow and a tiny bit of orange. Most of it ends for us within' the hour since we got our share of tornadoes and such during the OKC one, so the west can take this pounding. Same with Nebraska lol.

Missouri's got nothin

Although last week was a bit worrisome

Last night in mid Michigan tornado sirens went off but nothing happened

Stupid boring Michigan

SW South Dakota
Getting forgeted up hard over here
I love it

I've got lightning/thunder and light rain here
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:28:27 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I've got lightning/thunder and light rain here
I have lightning now. No rain, though.

I'm in Bloomington tonight and it is predicting severe stuff within the next few days

I got hit by a pretty big thunderstorm going to Mankato today;  I doubt anything too severe became of it but there was plenty of thunder and lightning with the wipers on full blast.

Can you put a no in the poll

I got hit by a pretty big thunderstorm going to Mankato today;  I doubt anything too severe became of it but there was plenty of thunder and lightning with the wipers on full blast.
Well a severe warning just went out for Hennepin county mn and the thunder is really loud. I haven't looked outside but the radars show some pretty nasty stuff in sw mn.

No stuff here, wtf.  I want some storms.

Northern IL.