Author Topic: Adventure to far lands  (Read 2029 times)

Peavy22 and I decided to see what was towards the edge of the map, and here's what we got.

the sky was distorted, not him

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 01:24:15 AM by Lesrock »

It took a while to get out there, Lesrock took the pictures while I just edited the car to go super speed and drove.

You didn't go super duper far out though. You can get so far away that your player and the map looks 2D.

I think your gun jammed.

type findclientbyname(###YourName###).player.setTransform("10000000 10000000 10"); into the console, replacing ###YourName### with the first few letters of your name ;p

How'd you get the limo?

also someone should host a DM in the farlands.
just think.

How'd you get the limo?

just think.
i allready have

type findclientbyname(###YourName###).player.setTransform("10000000 10000000 10"); into the console, replacing ###YourName### with the first few letters of your name ;p
Peavy and I found it on accident, trying to figure out if there was an end to the fxplane :p
How'd you get the limo?
it's a baramobile, peavy wanted a Cadillac so it was the closest to one.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:31:31 AM by Lesrock »

this farlands fad is going..... too far
baHHAhah

baHHAhah
passive joke right there

How'd you get the limo?

just think.
Baramobile

baHHAhah
We didn't even know it was a fad, we just wanted to check it out for ourselves. So we then embarked on a long journey.

I had to mod the Baramobil to go much faster, I made it hit the torque limit on speed, so much as hitting one brick would tear its tires off, also turning is catastrophic because it flips it.

i went to the farlands once... apparently i didn't go far enough and only the ground was messed up.

i went to the farlands once... apparently i didn't go far enough and only the ground was messed up.
Did you have min shaders on?