Gun Massacre - BL_ID: 5148

Author Topic: Gun Massacre - BL_ID: 5148  (Read 15909 times)

so where did big brother say that gun didn't apologize?
Are the images broken?

breaking news

bdx is not gun massacre
Fixed.

Really good job with all that selective context that you missed out to make it seem like you're in the right. Both of you seem to share this trait. When are you two going to learn that throwing up a stuff storm like ten year olds, pissing on everybody and then saying 'Sorry' doesn't always loving cut it? This is amplified especially when he's always updating that stuffty black and white website full of more and more bull about why he's totally not to blame and how I am the worst person ever.

The apologies are empty, vague and forced. Accusingly taking and posting screenshots of literally everything I say to justify my actions only further strengthens my opinion that you're both dysfunctional morons who don't belong on this forum or on this game.

The first image you provided shows me saying that he did not apologise. I said he did not apologise for the entire situation. He only apologised for calling me 'Big Brothel' at this point. He totally ignored the rest of it. I'm really not quite sure why you're trying because Gun Massacre is an argumentative, stubborn person with no tact.

By the way, it's pretty obvious that you are Gun Massacre. Give up.

bdx is planning a gun massacre at a village of igloos

I'm still not sure he's an alt of Gun, I'd suggest looking to Badspot for an answer there. Regardless, there's a lot that needs to be done. Specifically, acknowledge your opponent's points and counterpoints, instead of ignoring those parts, bdx/gun.

I have serious doubts that anyone but gun massacre would have such ready access to those pictures.

lemons are fruits? and whos the player in the lemon video on gun massacures website?

I have serious doubts that anyone but gun massacre would have such ready access to those pictures.
You can't quote YouTube messages, how and why does this make me Gun Massacre?

how and why does this make me Gun Massacre?
Because it would be unwieldy and complicated for him message you each individual picture, along with it img code to you, tell you how to post it, and to get his point across.

Unless, of course, you are Gun Massacre

You can't quote YouTube messages, how and why does this make me Gun Massacre?
- The link on your profile is a link to Gun Massacre's (aka you) channel
(just in case you pusillanimous individual out and remove it)

- You have the exact same typing ''style'' as on the baldspot site, which was yours

- Same kind of handicapped thoughts

BDX is gun massacre, don't argue with him, he's like a loving brick.

- You have the exact same typing ''style'' as on the baldspot site, which was yours

I like how he stopped posting as soon as this was posted.

Gj Twenky.

It's not his channel, he even said so on the site.

Explain.

You're a troll