Author Topic: Apak's Throwmod DM 24/7  (Read 2508 times)

It is back!

I hosted this sometime back in December under the name of Peanut3567, and a lot of people had seemed to enjoy it, so I brought it back. There are currently 15 people on the server as I type this topic. If you don't know much about throwmod, it is basically a mod where you can pick people up and throw them. It is pretty self explanatory, and it is a bunch of fun. The game supports a fairly large ammount of people and it is easy to play. So basically it is a whole bunch of fun for everyone.

Now onto a little info about the server

Administration: OrangeMan, TeeJay, Revoltech, (spots currently open)
Up time: Most of the day.
What is the average number of people there per day? : About 20

On with pictures of the map.

I am not doing any admin apps yet, and may not do any at all. They are usually a disaster.

Come on down and stop by! If you have any problems with the server, please let me know.

Thanks to OrangeMan for the banner. I really appreciate it.

Server Statistics

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:36:50 PM by Apak »

I accidentally hit post, instead of preview, am still working on topic.

is that it

I accidentally hit post, instead of preview, am still working on topic.
oh ok, its cool mang

I don't know why, but this server turned into a family RP for some reason.

Apak, will you release the addon when you are done with the server?

I don't know why, but this server turned into a family RP for some reason.

Apak, will you release the addon when you are done with the server?
1. How'd it turn into a family rp server?

2. The throwmod modification was made by Nobot. It is already available if you search the forums.

Thanks.

at least this idea didn't die

still happy that i was the first to come up with the idea but forget me because i'm a douchebag who just wants attention and fame

OT: make the killscreens on the wall larger and spaced apart more, and consider adding stuff on the ceiling

at least this idea didn't die

still happy that i was the first to come up with the idea but forget me because i'm a douchebag who just wants attention and fame

OT: make the killscreens on the wall larger and spaced apart more, and consider adding stuff on the ceiling

Thanks for the tips.

credit me for logo plz oh I see it, nvm.

anyways, this is a pretty fun server, I think jump jets would mean it needs more skill to win but idk, you should make a poll for that. That or you should scale down the map a little because I felt like I was walking a little more than fighting

EDIT: You really need lives or a victory method
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:20:49 AM by lolz?? »

I was there
It was fun

I was there
It was fun
Glad to hear you like it. Thanks.

Ahh... Good ol' days of throwing people on the ground and letting their guts explode.