Loading Screen Music

Author Topic: Loading Screen Music  (Read 5347 times)

Loading Screen Music

This add-on allows you to listen to music while you are loading. You can set which music file it plays with the function setLoadingScreenMusic("fileName");

Note: You do not put the path or the extension—you just put the name of the music file. This is saved in the pref $Pref::LoadingScreenMusicName

The default fileName is "LoadingScreenMusic".

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:37:15 AM by Electrk »

will download!
ca we rate??

will download!
ca we rate??

ya

Fixed a small typo, please re-download.

Looks good as always, Electrk.

Downloaded.

Another update.

This is a feature I probably should've had in at the beginning.
If you change the loading music while you are loading it now stops the old music and plays the new.

Suggestion:

Make a keybind in the option so that a gui appears in the loading screen that it's easier for us to select or change the music?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:16:34 AM by BlockoBlocko »

It would be cool if you had a GUI to select the music file.
Nice anyway though.

Not very user friendly. You would be surprised at how many people there are who don't know how to use the console.

I'll probably work on a GUI soon

Wait, so we just enter setLoadingScreenMusic("fileName"); in the console, replacing filename with the actual filename?
If so, that is cool. Just one thing: Does the music have to be downloaded on the server or you have downloaded it onto yours.

Wait, so we just enter setLoadingScreenMusic("fileName"); in the console, replacing filename with the actual filename?
If so, that is cool. Just one thing: Does the music have to be downloaded on the server or you have downloaded it onto yours.
It probably just has to be in your folder. That is how all other client-side music mods work.

and by music we presumably mean an OGG loop out of the “Music” folder, yes

I like it, it gives me something to listen to while I wait for those countless add-ons to download.

Is this client-sided or server-sided?