Author Topic: Blockland needs a better community  (Read 2807 times)

Currently, blockland has one of the worst communities I've ever seen. Everyone flames, bullies, etc. What I think would help is if we where nice to each other. For instance, if a noob is doing something wrong instead of making fun of them, how about help them? Instead of flaming, find what they did right and not wrong. That way we won't be such a crappy community.

This is Blockland and this is the internet. We are as nice to each other as we are every going to get.

This is Blockland and this is the internet. We are as nice to each other as we are every going to get.
Not true, if just a few people are nice, it can rub off on the others.

This is where you are wrong, sadly.

Another way the community could improve, LESS PEOPLE NAMED SUPERDUPERCOOLGUY

Another way the community could improve, LESS PEOPLE NAMED SUPERDUPERCOOLGUY
I feel the same way. Creativity is lacking so much lately.

I like this community.

First off we don't have idiots or young jackasses who talk like a 6 year old.

Second most of the people in the community are older and not a bunch of 6 and 8 year old children.

Third, Most users use proper grammar, and tolerate swearing

Overall its better than all the other stuff communities I have been to, especially the fact where there is a sort of code and if you don't make a good first impression here your rejected and considered a idiot.

Do you just expect to click your heels three times and everyone will change? The community will surely not change. At least for a long long time.

I like this community.

First off we don't have idiots or young jackasses who talk like a 6 year old.

Second most of the people in the community are older and not a bunch of 6 and 8 year old children.

Third, Most users use proper grammar, and tolerate swearing

Overall its better than all the other stuff communities I have been to, especially the fact where there is a sort of code and if you don't make a good first impression here your rejected and considered a idiot.

this^

oh you know we could just throw out the old community and buy a new one

oh you know we could just throw out the old community and buy a new one
i'll get the trash compactor.

No it's very much true. We don't live in a disney world buddy. Besides this community is more entertaining than some club penguin bullstuff.

It would be nice if people were more constructive with their criticism sometimes.

Besides this community is more entertaining than some club penguin bullstuff.
I almost choked on a chicken wing laughing so hard.

This is the best community on the internet.