Poll

Yay or nay?

Go for it!
16 (30.2%)
Don't even try.
37 (69.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: June 03, 2013, 07:34:48 PM

Author Topic: Should I sell my 3DS and buy a kindle fire?  (Read 2158 times)

I bought mine for 20 dollars

used but it works fine

>any kind of tablet
>not a chastity belt
Enjoy your virginity, mate.
Why excuse me I do believe I have the badass motherlovingest kindle case there is.

3ds only has like 4 good games and even those are rehashes of previous games, go for the kindle fire.

3ds only has like 4 good games and even those are rehashes of previous games
I lol'd

3ds only has like 4 good games and even those are rehashes of previous games, go for the kindle fire.
Ahem.

I wouldn't bother. Use the computer you already have to get your readin' books off the internet and you'll probably never need a kindle. Keep the 3DS around so if any games come out you won't be at a loss. Or, if you're really sure you will never get any use out of it, sell the 3ds and save the money.

No don't E3 is coming, and I heard Google may be releasing a Youtube App for the 3DS, don't know when but I heard about it.

No don't E3 is coming, and I heard Google may be releasing a Youtube App for the 3DS, don't know when but I heard about it.
have fun anticipating something that is standard on literally every other handheld device of the past three years.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:31:54 PM by Kimono »

don't OP. My grandma and my sister had a kindle fire and they are pieces of stuff, for a while it works, then it starts failing and takes a 2-3 days to charge completely and its hard to get it charging. Keep the 3DS

If you do sell it get a Google Nexus 7 instead they're a TON better than those crappy Kindle Fires.

Keep your 3DS and buy Animal Crossing: A New Leaf when it comes out.
dkamm lets be mayoral buddies! will you get it the day it comes out, i feel that the stores won't be that packed.

don't OP. My grandma and my sister had a kindle fire and they are pieces of stuff, for a while it works, then it starts failing and takes a 2-3 days to charge completely and its hard to get it charging. Keep the 3DS
Have they ever tried customer support? I have a kindle and it functions very well.