Author Topic: Deve111 - a Badmin, and an idiot  (Read 2859 times)

/title\ Another drama, because people are weird.

Banning people because [I've said I would drama him]

[you can ruin some peoples lives by drama-ING them, some want to kill themselves, which is sad :'( ]

what the hell kind of TDM is this that has a "forgeted Bitches" team?

and yet, I don't think people like the TDM :/

Share this with all your friends? lol

Are you hunting people to drama...?

Are you loving handicapped?

No, Deve111 is not a badmin. Not an idiot, either. Deve111 is one of the best admins I got and one of the nicest friends I have.

The evidences don't tell anything, and the ban reason was legit, too.

Why is this a drama? He did absolutely nothing wrong.

1.) - You didn't show all of the chat.
2.) - You commanded - not asked - the server host to "stop cheating." (Being commanded to do something by a random dumbass does not normally sit well with people)
3.) You were stupid enough to call him a "badmin" immediately after this. Because that will help the situation
4.) Your reputation probably didn't help.

I don't know, this might backfire.

And what server is this?

1.) - You didn't show all of the chat.
2.) - You commanded - not asked - the server host to "stop cheating." (Being commanded to do something by a random dumbass does not normally sit well with people)
3.) You were stupid enough to call him a "badmin" immediately after this. Because that will help the situation
4.) Your reputation probably didn't help.

I don't know, this might backfire.

^this.

ajc go away

you're too young for drama

Comming from an admin as bad as yourself, this really dosent mean anything. Maybe you can take your experiences from this and change your behavior.

"Aweh its anthony :/" - 3/4

Anthony, dramaing random admins and accusing them of being badmins won't change people's views of you being a badmin, even if the accused person is actually a badmin.

Please stop trying.

^this.
no.

ajc go away

you're too young for drama
never too young for a game..

Are you loving handicapped?

No, Deve111 is not a badmin. Not an idiot, either. Deve111 is one of the best admins I got and one of the nicest friends I have.

The evidences don't tell anything, and the ban reason was legit, too.

please do leave.

Rep doesn't matter towards me.
Because I've changed my name a lot, and have done other things
Still doesn't matter.

Responding to this comment. will make me anger towards you, It's just the way I am.