Author Topic: Wtf Teen have taken it too damn far.  (Read 6921 times)

It's a bunch of people that make these "Teens Only" pages where they whore likes. I'm reporting every one I see to try to get them off of FB.

Facebook is cancer to begin with.

Stupidity is getting worse and worse daily. How is it possible?

It's a bunch of people that make these "Teens Only" pages where they whore likes. I'm reporting every one I see to try to get them off of FB.
Well facebook is a clusterforget that can't be saved, wait for the thing to die already.

I'm tired of seeing that god damned F logo everywhere I go, its loving everywhere, soda bottles, water bottles, on FOOD!

Next facebook will be on the loving toilet seat or whatever you name it.And then Twitter started hopping on that bandwagon too, just great.

Stupidity is getting worse and worse daily. How is it possible?
Stupid people just make more babies while the average and smart people just don't make enough to cover the entire public.

itt bandwagoning people who don't use facebook crying about it

Who wants to sleep with Jesus? That's just weird
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:10:12 PM by Zay »

itt bandwagoning people who don't use facebook crying about it
Well facebook is a cesspool of lies, drama, attention whores, and Teen girls who talk stuff about their parents.

It a wreck, I don't know how people use that stuff, they rather type each other than talk to each other when their right next to each other, its like if anyone who joins it starts getting stupider by the second.

Well I think the main problem with people seeing a bunch of stuff in their Facebook walls is that they are friends will handicaps themselves. How about NOT accepting friend requests from random as forget people, then maybe your wall wont be filled with stupid as forget content. I hardly EVER see any bad content on my wall.

I get none of this on my Facebook, and I have 100+ "friends".

I get none of this on my Facebook, and I have 100+ "friends".
Neither do I.