Author Topic: Wtf Teen have taken it too damn far.  (Read 6793 times)

Doesn't matter.

Okiver did the same thing and he is now permanently banned from here.
You forgeted up son.

Except that Okiver actually phished Blockland players.

But Phishing is illegal as far as I know. Admitting to doing it isn't really a smart thing to do.
What's going to happen here is ShadowZero will be banned for breaking an unwritten rule and bragging about illegal activities on this forum.

Oh crap, its like the unwritten Edgar allan poe rule isn't it.
if you're talking about what I think you are, no you're dumb
I was banned for trolling (that was the reason in the ban message) which personally I think is weird because I wasn't even doing that, I should've been banned for posting gross things or something
but it's not even about the writer, it's because of what it was assumed that I was doing

Except that Okiver actually phished Blockland players.

But Phishing is illegal as far as I know. Admitting to doing it isn't really a smart thing to do.
What's going to happen here is ShadowZero will be banned for breaking an unwritten rule and bragging about illegal activities on this forum.
Yea I guess I deserve it, I should of know not to even mention it, although I have been IP banned from facebook many times up to the point where they called my ISP and completely removed my access to it.

Sorry for not thinking of a proper argument in response to your stupid insult
Way to get melodramatic.
Why do you give a stuff about defending facebook anyway?
It's just an advertising vehicle for a faceless corperation.

Yea I guess I deserve it, I should of know not to even mention it, although I have been IP banned from facebook many times up to the point where they called my ISP and completely removed my access to it.
Yeah, this doesn't make you look any better.

Way to get melodramatic.
Why do you give a stuff about defending facebook anyway?
It's just an advertising vehicle for a faceless corperation.

Yeah, this doesn't make you look any better.
Not trying to look any better, if I get banned I deserved it, Its Badspot's forums, if I broke one of his rules then I agree with the reason I get banned, I'm not going to try and fight it or anything like most users do.

I'm not going to try and fight it or anything like most users do.
"most" meaning what exactly? because you definitely don't actually mean "most"

What the forget is up with that forehead!
It looks like she had a doughnut surgicaly implemented into her head.

"most" meaning what exactly? because you definitely don't actually mean "most"
So what all?I don't think so some users here at the forums sometimes accept the ban.

lol, the only people that complain about facebook being "cancer" and should be "destroyed" are social outcasts and weirdos. facebook is a great site, i can talk to my friends, set up meetings, get info about concerts and other events, let people know about a party or something. i mean yeah those stupid "like for jesus or ignore for aids" or whatever the forget sites are dumb af, but dont follow them then. and if cigarettes are reposting that stuff then unfriend them. ive literally only had like 5 people ever share those things and even then it was like once a month. get over yourself.

lol, the only people that complain about facebook being "cancer" and should be "destroyed" are social outcasts and weirdos. facebook is a great site, i can talk to my friends, set up meetings, get info about concerts and other events, let people know about a party or something. i mean yeah those stupid "like for jesus or ignore for aids" or whatever the forget sites are dumb af, but dont follow them then. and if cigarettes are reposting that stuff then unfriend them. ive literally only had like 5 people ever share those things and even then it was like once a month. get over yourself.
I totally agree with this. I use Facebook to talk to my friends and arrange meet ups and stuff

So what all?I don't think so some users here at the forums sometimes accept the ban.
I was implying the exact opposite of what you inferred

All of this

Jesus tells me he's tired of this bullstuff