Author Topic: Welcome Back Glass!  (Read 3673 times)

I KNEW IT. I was the last person before this to make a Glass topic. How are you gonna get banned this time?
Better question: How are you not banned yet?

Better question: How are you not banned yet?
Ive been banned like four times. I have not needed to buy a new key yet for some reason.

Ive been banned like four times. I have not needed to buy a new key yet for some reason.
You pretty much haven't changed have you? I remember the last post I made here was a drama on you.

You pretty much haven't changed have you? I remember the last post I made here was a drama on you. Screwed up post. Sorry.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:39:15 PM by Stained Glass »

You pretty much haven't changed have you? I remember the last post I made here was a drama on you.

mc by glass

Who the hell is glass.
Why the hell haven't you grown a neck?

pls bring bak trench wars pls

pls bring bak trench wars pls
I don't plan on hosting for awhile.

I really don't know why people dislike you so much
but as far as I'm concerned, no matter what, you're a way better addition than some people could be
so wb I guess

i have been perma banned for shenanigans involving glass and i can surely say that everyone getting loving irate about him coming back is an idiot

You know what you all can do?
Ignore him.

But it seems all of you just have to be focused on him for some apparent reason.

Ok, let's be honest, you guys are acting like bigger asses right now than Glass has.
Preparing for hate replies on how glass is a bigger ass than them...

Ok, let's be honest, you guys are acting like bigger asses right now than Glass has.
Preparing for hate replies on how glass is a bigger ass than them...
what are you even talking about