Author Topic: 007 Golden Gun  (Read 2995 times)

The model only has one color, wouldn't it look better with a texture that gives it a mixture of golden colors?

Edit: Once the model has a better texture on it, would anyone want the gun to behave like the default gun but it only takes 1 or 2 hits to kill someone? Or do you guys want it to be more complicated than that?
Probably because the gun is entirely gold just like in the picture. Which is why I asked for a better texture.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198623.0
1 hit though in the fun stuff pack,you might also see something you like
WARNING HANDS!!
Thanks random troll! I just wanted any ol' golden gun. Not gonna lock this though if u want to keep discussing about making a new one or something

Bye!


You can PM me if you want the model dts file, and if you have any good textures for the back, that would be wonderful.

That model is really good btw.

Thanks random troll! I just wanted any ol' golden gun. Not gonna lock this though if u want to keep discussing about making a new one or something

Bye!
That model is really good btw.
Personally, I'd prefer the one we're coming up with here.

Personally, I'd prefer the one we're coming up with here.

Just took a look at the gold gun in-game and i can live with it. If the one that's being discussed right now would be finished, i would definitely use that one instead. I'm gonna keep using the one we have currently though.

I'm actually going to make that better, because I whipped it up in 5 minutes and people like it, so yeah. I'll probably just replace this with the code of that other gun posted.