Author Topic: New gun sound...  (Read 1840 times)

This sound modifies the origional gun sound, just drag and drop this into your blockland folder once you have opened the folder, back up of origional sound is included. It sounds kinda like a colt. For more instuctions read the included readme.

I have attached the sound for testing use to see if you like it  :cookieMonster:.

To download the sound/addon click this link for zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?8smiexz1x9m

FAILURE!

Don't post mods that overwrite things that come with BL! Make it a new sound that won't overwrite an existing sound please

i attached the gun sound

Change the name to gunShot2 or something, so it does not overwrite the original gunShot1.

Change the name to gunShot2 or something, so it does not overwrite the original gunShot1.

The point is that it IS supposed to overwrite the origional gun sound, but there is a backup called "backup_gunShot1" if you want to revenrt, just delete the backup_ part and overwrite. This is a mod, it modifies the origional one  :panda: . you can name the sound to gunShot1 if you want to...

That's kind of the problem

Do not overwrite existing add ons, especially the ones included with the game
   This means you have to have a unique datablock names and uiNames for all of your stuff.

It breaks this rule.
However, it could be used in making new weapons if anyone would want to use a new sound.

This means you have to have a unique datablock names and uiNames for all of your stuff.

this is not an addon.

Do you ADD it ONto Blockland? Yes. You do.

this is an addon.

You could make a CS file which replaces the default gun sound audio profile with this one rather than replacing the .wav itself. Then the sound would change when you enable the add-on and back if you disable it.

ya, i have a problem, i dont know how to assign individual datablocks to different weps, so if i did just change the sound in the .cs file it wouldent work  :panda: can some 1 tell me how?

Change the datablock name in the code.