7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413280 times)

I know, I was there lol
what? I said I was done back in like august then came back in like november lol.

what? I said I was done back in like august then came back in like november lol.
I'm talking about the time you "Left" then came back talking about how awesome your life was without the forums or some stuff

wow what a record

I'm talking about the time you "Left" then came back talking about how awesome your life was without the forums or some stuff
You have it very backwards, also, don't take everything you read on the internet so literal.

wound I suggest you leave the thread before you get into a flame war that will most likely result in you getting banned.

You have it very backwards, also, don't take everything you read on the internet so literal.
Yeah, probably.

I was just clarifying what I was talking about, you seemed confused.

wound I suggest you leave the thread before you get into a flame war that will most likely result in you getting banned.
Lol, why is your butt so hurt, there's not argument going on here, I'm explaining what actually happened.  You're the only one trying to start a flame war.

Yeah, probably.

I was just clarifying what I was talking about, you seemed confused.
I was confused at first.

-snip-

b u t t

i know im late to the bird butt party and all, but i thought it was a good idea to do a reverse search

i got both NSFW images

goddamnit port
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:06:31 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

i know im late to the bird butt party and all, but i thought it was a good idea to do a reverse search

i got both NSFW images

goddamnit port

neat
time to reverse search