7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4544335 times)

You're straight
go away
But But
We were going to rule the world together then you were going to kill and overthrow me taking control of the earth handing it over to nal years after my body decays...
Doesn't that mean anything to you?

Hmm... either until you pass out from exhaustion, or until the police come after me for "indecency" or something.
So where is this going to happen?
I'd just like to watch, if that's ok.

I don't know, but there're gonna be thick globs of mercurial nanite goo shooting everywhere.

I don't know, but there're gonna be thick globs of mercurial nanite goo shooting everywhere.
When you pick a location, just give me a call!

I'll help you
into one of Endium's timer suits~ >;3
Great! I'll shapeshift into one and take you away to somewhere private public. X3

Yes Mister Dag, I expect you to cry!

Jesus lol

What episode is that from?
the one where gary leaves spongebob because he got addicted to paddleball
patrick ate fermented milk and made this face

i feel like i ate fermented milk looking at isaac's posts like jesus forget dude there are children here
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:34:56 AM by PowerDag »

the one where gary leaves spongebob because he got addicted to paddleball
patrick ate fermented milk and made this face
The funny thing is
I literally just remembered when I went into this thread

I remember when that episode was like, a big special. I always saw ads for it on nick.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:35:55 AM by John Freeman »

Holy forget it's fun to behave like I do on Fur Affinity. Until this happens.

i feel like i ate fermented milk looking at isaac's posts like jesus forget dude there are children here

It's your fault if you went on F.A. with a registered 18+ account to go see what Endium's timer suits even are. I didn't grab any images of any or describe what they actually do, since none of them are safe for work.

I could have used a certain word starting with 's' instead of typing out "mercurial nanite goo", but I felt that would have gone way too far. Other people have surely posted images that are closer to crossing the N.S.F.W. line than the stuff I typed. Thinking back at that Shark nose one a few pages back in particular. I haven't looked through much of this thread; for one because I haven't been active on here for like a year or more, and two because I expect most if not all images to be strongly anthropomorphic.

yeah i don't have a problem with whatever weird bodysuits youre into or whatever, thats cool and i respect it. the suggestive images are fine too, we're bein cool about em and enjoying them for what they are. it's the fact that you're bringin that stuff here and making an absolute tit of yourself by behaving like a 14yo furry whose balls just fully dropped.

yeah i don't have a problem with whatever weird bodysuits youre into or whatever, thats cool and i respect it. the suggestive images are fine too, we're bein cool about em and enjoying them for what they are. it's the fact that you're bringin that stuff here and making an absolute tit of yourself by behaving like a 14yo furry whose balls just fully dropped.
couldn't have said it better myself

Friend of mine did some doodles of assorted characters. Top left and bottom two are mine, top right is another friend's.

That's really good, holy stuff.