7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4538718 times)

I'm not sure if you knew, but that's not a sergal, that's a dragon from Legendz.
Good to know.

I'm heading to the airport now. No more dumps from me. :C

loving opposition in this thread.

It's loving amazing.
I've never seen someone say "lets make a gay furry thread" or (seriously) whine about "too many girls"
It's just insecurity
why are people taking Molten seriously lol

EDIT: then again if you want to give people another reason to laugh at you (on top of all the other stuff you've done lately) then go ahead lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 08:31:03 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

I've never seen someone say "lets make a gay furry thread"
because this thread is already 95% gay
edit: and why do you guys care so much if you're not going to participate
Then post more straight. It just so happens that it's the gay furries in this thread happen to be willing to post all this. Personally I wouldn't mind more straightness either.
it always gets lost in the sea of gay so why even bother anymore

edit2: molten, i've decided that i'm not going to make the megathread tommorow
i don't want to look like a jackass and have a joke follow me around for the rest of my time on the blockland forums
i really really want the straight furry megathread but i'm not going to be the one to create it
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 08:44:40 PM by Daswiruch »

Then post more straight. It just so happens that it's the gay furries in this thread happen to be willing to post all this. Personally I wouldn't mind more straightness either.

that's cuz all the straight people would rather whine about it then post girls.
The female content used to be fairly significiant. I remember Fab coming in with a sizable dump like every page.

it always gets lost in the sea of gay so why even bother anymore
This is terrible reasoning.
Again, it used to be fairly significant. Then, everyone who posted it stopped posting and started whining that no one is posting it

There's still a lot of females and I've never seen anyone complain "I don't want to see those, let's make a gay furry thread"
See:
insecurity

There's plenty of non-suggestive male images posted ....whereas it seems like there's not a whole lot of non-suggestive female images being posted

also i've asked this like five times but I've never got an answer
Why do people do this?
Edit a post to respond to something posted after them? It's confusing to follow and it doesn't give the person you're replying to any notification that they've been replied to.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 08:57:40 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Multi-page loss and subject change:

Here is my latest personal artwork:

This actually started out as some of my routine figure drawing practice, before I decided to furry it. Took me 3 hours total.

Like I said it's nothing near the quality of the rest of stuff in this topic, but I feel like I've made satisfying progress.

Also note, this is my OC, Ray, anthropomorphized.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 08:57:51 PM by Narkro555 »

It seems the fur really has been flying folks.

It seems the fur really has been flying folks.
yeah, as well as Grenades

Multi-page loss and subject change:

I like it!

See:
nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
NAH

it's not a loving lack of confidence and i'm sick of you bringing it up
at the time of posting of males, moltenkitten and i simply didn't want to see them anymore so he thought of the idea of a completely seperate thread from this one where it only included straight furry stuff being posted
we're not afraid of other men or want to be like them or nothing
stop
edit:
also i've asked this like five times but I've never got an answer
Why do people do this?
Edit a post to respond to something posted after them? It's confusing to follow and it doesn't give the person you're replying to any notification that they've been replied to.
i do it because post clutter is loving disgusting

nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
NAH

it's not a loving lack of confidence and i'm sick of you bringing it up
at the time of posting of males, moltenkitten and i simply didn't want to see them anymore so he thought of the idea of a completely seperate thread from this one where it only included straight furry stuff being posted
we're not afraid of other men or want to be like them or nothing
stop
I'm sorry, I just can't think of any other way to describe group A always complaining about something while group B never complains when the inverse happens (and it does).
If you have a word for it,  do post it.

Also, it's more directed at Molten than it is you. Some of his behaviors lately and the way he's posted regarding the subject kinda supports the thought

edit:i do it because post clutter is loving disgusting
I don't see how that's "clutter"
Having to scroll back and forth along a page to follow a conversation that should be linear is terrible. I've seen people do it to respond to people in completely other pages, and it's just really awkward to follow
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:06:29 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Here we go again. And in the end it will be the same: Gay continues and the straights go and hide. Sorry we have content and you don't bother to post any???

Here we go again. And in the end it will be the same: Gay continues and the straights go and hide. Sorry we have content and you don't bother to post any???
i'm going to approach this in a calm and collected way instead of the harsh and in-your-face style i was going for in my previous ones

the number of gay/bi people outnumber the amount of straight people and the gay art gets posted in groups of usually less-than-average quality while the straight stuff is usually average or higher-than-average quality and gets posted on a one-off cycle by fab, molten, me, or some other random dude

it really throws off the perception of who actually has content to display

here's the solution: post androgynous gender furries

it'll please the gays because they don't know if it's a girl and it'll please the straights because they don't know if it's a boy

there's a slight problem with this as almost every andro fur that has been posted in here has always turned out to be male
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:12:33 PM by Daswiruch »

here's the solution: post androgynous gender furries

it'll please the gays because they don't know if it's a girl and it'll please the straights because they don't know if it's a boy

I would post straight but I don't have a private pc to upload from

the number of gay/bi people outnumber the amount of straight people
Have you actually identified and counted the number of each group, or are you just going off the number of people who shouted "LOOK I'M DIFFERENT PLEASE ADD MY loveUALITY TO THE OP" and confirmation bias?

the number of gay/bi people outnumber the amount of straight people and the gay art gets posted in groups of usually less-than-average quality while the straight stuff is usually average or higher-than-average quality
that's really opinionated. People (unconsciously) look over art flaws if it appeals to them in some other way. It's reverse for me; I see a lot of cute guys, even the ones with no attempt at love appeal, whereas I see a lot of female art with no attempts at anything other than big breasts and other love appeal things.

It's also worth pointing out that I have nothing against posting females myself, I favorite them on FA more often that someone would expect, but I only very rarely post them, because every time I do, I get bombarded my a few posters in thread and several people on steam saying "WHOA ADAM POSTED A GIRL WHAT"
It's a really minor thing and it shouldn't annoy me, but it does, and I avoid posting them solely because of that. To some people I'm nothing more than "the gayest furry" and perhaps it's my fault for reinforcing that with occasional posts saying "no im gayer than you" but there's no reason I can't like a well drawn, non-loveual female picture
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:21:41 PM by Headcrab Zombie »