7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483474 times)

there's a guy at my school who looks exactly like this
somehow I find that hard to believe

kidding aside is he cute and if so how cute

It seems a rather tasteless individual is spamming the FA front page with graphic content. Just a heads up.
yeah the same guy keeps registering, uploading the same images, getting banned, and repeating

somehow I find that hard to believe

kidding aside is he cute and if so how cute

he's cute af. while he isn't as short as the guy in the picture, he has the same hair and general same looking face - skinny and nice to everyone, very liberal and quiet.

somedays he shows up to school in a labcoat and it's the best

he's cute af. while he isn't as short as the guy in the picture, he has the same hair and general same looking face - skinny and nice to everyone, very liberal and quiet.
somedays he shows up to school in a labcoat and it's the best
does he like boyz??

does he like boyz??

pfft yeah I wish, honestly I have no clue if he's gay - he talks about wanting gay characters in games all the time and wears scarves, but he has a gf (who he's reluctant to be with atm, but whatever)

he has all the same tastes as me and I would love to start a relationship wiht him, but he denies being gay whenever you ask

i think he's in the closet, but that's just me :L

Spent five hours this saturday out in the cold outside a pet store
Raising money for a fundraiser with furries

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157661845351365

pfft yeah I wish, honestly I have no clue if he's gay - he talks about wanting gay characters in games all the time and wears scarves, but he has a gf (who he's reluctant to be with atm, but whatever)
he has all the same tastes as me and I would love to start a relationship wiht him, but he denies being gay whenever you ask
i think he's in the closet, but that's just me :L
shucks
does he know you're into boys? if he is in the closet, knowing that you're gay (or whatever u are idk) could put him at ease
but you never know. he might just not be gay

shucks
does he know you're into boys? if he is in the closet, knowing that you're gay (or whatever u are idk) could put him at ease
but you never know. he might just not be gay

no, there's only two people in my school who know that i'm gay, and he's not one of them. by the way I act around him, I don't want him (if he's straight) to think that I find him attractive - even though he's cute and all, he's still a good friend of mine (we have all the same interests) and I don't want that to change.

i feel like telling him i'm gay would lead to three outputs:

A. he goes "cool" and doesn't care
B. he gets grossed out, thinks that I'm a total cigarette for him and stops talking to me
C. he's gay too and maybe opens up a little?

a is obviously a neutral, but b is what i'd be most worried about

and again, I don't assume that he's attracted to me at all, we're just kinda close friends

B. he gets grossed out, thinks that I'm a total cigarette for him and stops talking to me
if he wants gay people to be represented in video games, that seems pretty unlikely, to say the least
and again, I don't assume that he's attracted to me at all, we're just kinda close friends
he probably doesn't think you're attracted to him, either :P

if he wants gay people to be represented in video games, that seems pretty unlikely, to say the least

eh, I've met all kinds of people like this - they support lgbt stuff, really liberal, want gay people everywhere, but then they actually meet a gay person and they're like "you're weird forget off" - not with myself, of course, but I've had a ton of gay friends and gay "supporters" who pretty much ditched them when they came out.

he probably doesn't think you're attracted to him, either :P

i'm a fat forget who's pretty damn annoying, i'm not getting my hopes up

oh well. I don't wanna be too pushy about it

ur probably cute too though ;3

oh well. I don't wanna be too pushy about it

lol, you're not, thanks for the chat

edit: in all seriousness, though, he is the best person I've ever met. help.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:28:57 PM by SetGaming »

edit: in all seriousness, though, he is the best person I've ever met. help.
If you're both good friends and even have the same interests, he could, at the very least, be okay with you being gay, the way i see it, A or C are more likely to happen than B

But you'll never know if you don't talk to him about it

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

A stuffty saying but it gets the point across.... You don't want to spend your life regretting things you didn't do