7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4542960 times)

hey man u kno what the kemono hair is pretty alright or do u wanna fight about it
heck yeah i want to fight about SL characters becoming someone's sona but i cant as my GF has done this and i dont want to sleep on the couch

you say that like it's a bad thing

why do u kno about kemono have u not told us something u happen to play?

heck yeah i want to fight about SL characters becoming someone's sona but i cant as my GF has done this and i dont want to sleep on the couch
I mean honestly in a way isnt SL just kind of a character creator with social interaction stuff anyways?

I mean you can definitely make some neat looking stuff in it and people may get attached to the things they make in it and want to bring it to a different level, thus making it a sona/a character

I mean honestly in a way isnt SL just kind of a character creator with social interaction stuff anyways?

I mean you can definitely make some neat looking stuff in it and people may get attached to the things they make in it and want to bring it to a different level, thus making it a sona/a character
you are right but in my opinion if this is done then a person shouldnt be able to realize it in a similar fashion like i did, through usage of common or iconic items in the game.

tbh im pretty sure only anyone who has actually gone anywhere in depth in SL stuff will ever really recognize it

besides, it aint a huge deal if its common or anything, I mean if something common works and looks good on them whats the point of using something else on them?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:26:00 PM by Flatflyer »

besides, it aint a huge deal if its common or anything, I mean if something common works and looks good on them whats the point of using something else on them?
Experimentation to see how the public reacts.

Experimentation to see how the public reacts.
but he probably doesnt care how the public reacts?

he just wanted to make a cute spider character and he did that.

>implying that hair is original

ryuko matoi was not the first with it either -_______________________-

but he probably doesnt care how the public reacts?

he just wanted to make a cuhttp://forum.blockland.us/index.phpte spider character and he did that.
>kemon

ryuko matoi was not the first with it either -_______________________-

Never said she was the first, and certainly isn't the last, but certainly the most mainstream.

*awaits for latex/goo fursonas*

guys no weaboo stuff in this thread please

keep the topic fuzzies and beastie