7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483924 times)

Does anyone know any dragon fursuits with green & black toeless long socks? (for the suit)
Socks on a fursuit?
You mean feet?

I was going to say "maybe the artist was aiming for the whole dog with big hip thing", so I googled "Dog leg" to find an image that supports my talk.

forget you, Google.

the ol' razzle dazzle

I was going to say "maybe the artist was aiming for the whole dog with big hip thing", so I googled "Dog leg" to find an image that supports my talk.
forget you, Google.
the ol' razzle dazzle

Damn cats, always chewin the plants

My first batch of photos is up, covering Thursday and Friday: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157664792714750

am i like the only cat in the fandom that doesn't have a muzzle or w/e

Socks on a fursuit?
You mean feet?
no, like the character of the fursuit wears toeless socks so that it's claws & toes are uncovered

I'm seeing it on the 5th with a private suit-friendly viewing

Have you ever thought that maybe this is going too far?

No

I'll be on my way now.
The hip envy is real, although it looks kinda weird with the thighs being separate and wider like violin hips
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:29:58 PM by Mr Man »

no, like the character of the fursuit wears toeless socks so that it's claws & toes are uncovered
oh, i don't know
also that's an oddly specific request

meh
it's not like wearing costumes to theater releases has never happened before

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:19:55 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

oh, i don't know
also that's an oddly specific request
meh
Does it matter if it's specific

wheres that nightfox fanfiction i have to confirm its existence

found it

edit: pacha is weirdly skilled
The way Night Fox pressed him against the door, kissing him harder this time, was better than any of his dreams, though. His lips were deft and experienced against his own. He groaned, reaching up, tossing his hat, unclipping his cloak, letting them fall to the floor uncaring. He reached up, fingers trailing along Night Fox's cheek, pushing back the hood, running his hands through his hair.

Night Fox broke away from the kiss just long enough to lean down, giving him just a moment's pause before he felt lips on his neck, making him moan softly, reaching out to try undressing him. After a few increasingly frustrating moments of fumbling with layers and knots and buckles that didn't seem to do anything functional, Night Fox chuckled and stepped backwards. "Perhaps you'd better let me handle this. He pulled Wynd across the room, pushing him onto the bed.

He let out a surprised breath as he fell down onto the mattress, but then promptly forgot about anything else as Night Fox lit the oil lamp beside the bed, bringing the room into delicious, warm detail. The man certainly knew how to put on a show for his chosen companions, Wynd thought to himself, unable to move or blink as Night Fox started to disrobe.

Oh, who was he kidding. Of course Night Fox knew exactly what he was doing. Even if the countless stripteases he'd probably done over the years weren't experience enough, the raging arousal tenting in Wynd's pants was a dead giveaway.

The first glimpse of skin made his heart skip a beat, the thin white silk of his underpants lifting to expose his belly. A soft groan escaped his lips as Night Fox rested his hands on his hips, slowly running his fingers up his own stomach and chest, pulling the silk up with it.

"Oh, Night Fox…" he groaned. "Stop teasing me and come over here already." The sight of him standing there in nothing but his trousers, the soft lamplight throwing his muscled chest into dramatic relief, his own arousal clear and bulging now, was driving him mad. Chuckling slightly, he obliged, kneeling on the bed to crawl over towards him.

Wynd didn't give him the chance, grabbing him as soon as he was close enough, yanking him back on top of him. Night Fox fell onto him with a muttered curse, muffled by Wynd kissing him eagerly, tongue sliding into his mouth. He felt like he could have stayed that way forever, half-crushed, the scent of wine and sweat and leather in his nose, barely able to breathe, since who needed air anyway?

Too soon, though, Night Fox pulled away again, chuckling in a teasing sort of way. "But this is not fair… here I am, almost totally naked… and you're still fully dressed."

He had never gotten naked so fast in his entire life. Wynd didn't know who did most of it, his fingers collided with Night Fox's half the time, but he was suddenly naked on the bed, clothes tossed around the room. He reached up, pulling Night Fox down against him, and cried out as the hard, cloth-covered bulge in his friend's pants pressed against him, making him see stars as the familiar rushing sensation of an climax swept over him. "Ah! Merda, Night Fox, I'm sorry…"

"What for?" Night Fox chuckled, grinning down at his embarrassed, flushed face. "I'll take it as a compliment, if all I had to do was get naked to have that much of an effect. Although to be fair…" he said, standing up again briefly. "I'm not completely there yet."

Well, if he'd thought he'd finished too quickly, the sight of Night Fox stripping off his trousers certainly fixed that problem. Wynd's softening length leapt back to full hardness at the sight of Night Fox crawling forwards, hard rooster bobbing up against his belly. "See? You seem just fine to me," he chuckled. "Now. What do we do next?"

"Anything you want," Wynd groaned, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, kissing him eagerly, tongue sliding across his lips.

The feeling of Night Fox's callused hands running down his shoulders was better than any fantasy, any lover he'd ever had. One hand shifted up to his chest, pausing when it ran into one of the slick pools of cum Wynd had accidentally let loose. "Anything?" he murmured, nibbling gently on his ear. As Wynd squirmed happily under him, he shifted position so he was kneeling between his legs, using two fingers to wipe up the wet patch on his chest. "Because some of the men I've been with liked me to do this…"

Wynd yelped as Night Fox's slickened fingers brushed down against his hole, an unexpected but very welcome surprise. "Oh, yes, Night Fox," he groaned. The fingers left him for just a moment, trailing back down his chest again, scooping up the rest of the slippery substance before pressing back against him again. This time, one finger was able to slide in easily, coated with his own cum, and he shuddered, grabbing blindly at his back, fingers digging into the well-toned muscle.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:51:23 PM by kanew2000 »