7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4465512 times)

Damn, just about forgot about vinny. Hrm.

Damn, just about forgot about vinny. Hrm.
its better that way. he still has a giant ego and im 100% sure he suffers from bipolar like his mother does.
he's also delusional, thinking i still care about him and want to see him. he's been super active against me these last three months, whilst ive been focusing on my own girlfriend and life.

maybe if he did the same he wouldn't be in an off-on relationship with his own gf and working two parttime jobs smh

but what do i know im just lazy and spend my mother's money or something

edit:

also lol idk if he did this on purpose or if he's just dumb
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:32:56 AM by Donnies Catch »

wasn't he using ur money through paypal a while ago

wasn't he using ur money through paypal a while ago
HONESTLY i wouldn't know because he threw a bitchfit and threatened me when I called him to settle this.
used to have a recording of it on YT but I removed it when I wiped that for school

checking his twitter now (which he locked, but bitch aint slick) he seems to have calmed down and is happily tweeting about his birthday last saturday. i wonder if he got another fursona tattoo (100% serious he has a gryphon on his arm that he drew himself)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:54:50 AM by Donnies Catch »

HONESTLY i wouldn't know because he threw a bitchfit and threatened me when I called him to settle this.
used to have a recording of it on YT but I removed it when I wiped that for school

checking his twitter now (which he locked, but bitch aint slick) he seems to have calmed down and is happily tweeting about his birthday last saturday. i wonder if he got another fursona tattoo (100% serious he has a gryphon on his arm that he drew himself)

Cringe af

i wonder if he got another fursona tattoo (100% serious he has a gryphon on his arm that he drew himself)
Christ, what the hell?

Like, what if you wanted to change up your sona, or you don't like that character anymore? These things are permanent you know.

Christ, what the hell?

Like, what if you wanted to change up your sona, or you don't like that character anymore? These things are permanent you know.
its not his sona its just some feral gryphon

its not his sona its just some feral gryphon
Is it a huge tattoo or some small one off to the side somewhere?

Is it a huge tattoo or some small one off to the side somewhere?
put your hand on your right arm

highly doubtful
obsessed is a large word but he definitely is working himself up wayy too much.
you can doubt all you want but youve seen nothing but what's been posted here which is literally like just the surface.

i kind of want to overexaggerate about how your opinion isn't really supported by anything because you weren't actually the one experiencing this stuffshow for 1.2 years
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:32:49 PM by Donnies Catch »