7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4479041 times)

one of my friends has zootopia blanket

i need it

Who is thiss
http://furaffinity.net/user/neko-maya

She is my favorite artist, I've got like 6 different pieces from her and they've all been great. (My avatar is one of them)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:09:11 AM by Pecon »

yo i don't like httyd but this art style is the bomb diggity

http://furaffinity.net/user/neko-maya

She is my favorite artist, I've got like 6 different pieces from her and they've all been great. (My avatar is one of them)

OH IT'S THEO

ive been sharing behind the scenes things for zooty. otherwise i usually talk about species, art, and artists
hey do you know what the budget was for zooty

hey do you know what the budget was for zooty
ill ask but its not public so idk if i can share

100+ millo is all that can rlly be said, there were a lot of forgetups and plots changes
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:49:32 PM by Donnies Catch »

ill ask but its not public so idk if i can share

100+ millo is all that can rlly be said, there were a lot of forgetups and plots changes
It's funny cuz if you look at the concept art, Nick looks like he's supposed to start out as a detective or something. Suit and all.

It's funny cuz if you look at the concept art, Nick looks like he's supposed to start out as a detective or something. Suit and all.

When Nick was the main character, the city of Zootopia was insanely cruel to predators. All predators had to wear collars by age 8(or 9? anyway, young age) and they would be shocked if they got angry. Judy was a really harsh cop that would literally arrest lions and other predators for no reason.
I'm missing a lot of details but there was a part where Gazelle was SUPER activist and wanted a concert with her tigers without their collars on, causing a huge uproar within the city. And i /want/ to say that one of the tigers goes savage and nick forces himself to go savage to COMBAT the feral tiger. But i'm not 100% sure and I cant find my source again :s
But Hopps' comes around after seeing predator children being excited for their "training" collars, which is so devastating.

There is a lot of mixed sources as to WHY Zootopia's plot got changed. From one source it was because "no one connected with Nick emotionally" and from one released by the directors, it's stated that a female lead was needed to drive progression and reliability. Then ANOTHER source says that it was because Lasseter viewed success in other female lead movies so it was a $$ grab. I don't really believe that Lasseter one tbh...but something within Zootopia's production got madly screwed over.
I'm not opposed in how the plot turned out in the slightest, but seeing how dark and REAL Zootopia /was/ makes me biased.

Old story board.Nick removing his collar

Nick's apartment concept

tl;dr

The bunny is totally forgetable but I still need to see the movie.

Huh.
Do you think they'll make a Zootopia 2? I dunno what it'd be about.
Perhaps more about Finnick? He sorta just ran off. Not much was said about him. He obviously did with crime, and well, seeing as how the end of the movie turned out.. it's possible they would have another run-in.

Did another pet store fundraiser yesterday. This time the space was shared with girl scouts, which made for some fun photos. Just started working on them, but I want to share this pic for now

Bit of an update on my Sona... This is Zipper! He's a shark with a thing for second skin (big surprise ikr???)

Lots of credits for Taya helping me with this doodle and teaching me to draw for the past few months