7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4536254 times)

whatever happened to this dude i think his name was vegetarian zombie??
HAHA DAMN what a trip, can't believe that dude made nearly 20,000 posts in the span of a year, goddamn bow the forget down to veggie zombie

First post best post

whatever happened to this dude i think his name was vegetarian zombie??
Parents scared him straight or something

Parents scared him straight or something
Yeah, his last post said that his parents found out he was a brony, so one could assume his parents limited what he can do online or something

Yeah, his last post said that his parents found out he was a brony, so one could assume his parents limited what he can do online or something
That's the gist of it yeah... They found out something, don't remember what but it basically all snowballed from there. His parents were really religious so you can kinda guess what happend when shtf.

I remember talking to a buddy of his a while ago, and apparently he has completely moved past us and went on with his life.

Once you enter the Blockland Forums, you can never leave

...Unless you have religious parents

I don't think being a brony is worthy of that kind of punishment, it's just weird (Unless he looked at some clopping).

I don't think being a brony is worthy of that kind of punishment, it's just weird (Unless he looked at some clopping).
he was biloveual +
His parents were really religious so you can kinda guess what happend when shtf.

They found out a lot more than him just bring a brony

this is me
no it isn't
also that kinda messes with the formatting, don't post such huge images dude

HAHA DAMN what a trip, can't believe that dude made nearly 20,000 posts in the span of a year, goddamn bow the forget down to veggie zombie
I've done better

I've done better
You're the reigning champ for a good reason