7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4539322 times)

The only funny part of this all is you know they're all sitting in a voice chat giggling to themselves while they're spamming train pictures. Paints a great mental picture

laughter

hijacking a thread, trolling, spamming
These are the rules of BLF:
1. Do not post ambiguous topics.  The title of your thread should describe its contents.  If you are asking a question, there should be a question mark at the end.  Ambiguous topics will be locked.
2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff. (Irony)
3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software at all.
4. Use the Search feature before posting a question.
5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 
6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked.
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum. 
9. Do not advertise other forums
10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap. 
11. No chain-letter style spam - Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned.
Addmittance to trolling is obviously one here too, but honestly I don't understand why you think this is against the rules? If badspot says it is, I'll gladly take the picture of the transformer I posted down. This really shouldn't be that hard to understand especially due to the fact this thread breaks rule 2 every other page at this point.

>when trains trigger you this much

and im glad i dont wake up feeling like sucking off my dog

That makes two of us, at the very least we know you're focusing abuse on internet people rather than your dog.

you could've made your own feral train thread and everyone would think it was funny, but instead you had to derail an existing anthro train thread. for shame
This is NOT YOUR loving THREAD AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS MENTION FURRIES I WILL LITERALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SHOOT YOUR DOG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>when trains trigger you this much
I honestly found this funny I don't see how people could get triggered over trains

im glad i dont wake up feeling like sucking off my dog
nobody does that, except maybe Pie Crust???
This is NOT YOUR loving THREAD AND IF YOU SO MUCH AS MENTION FURRIES I WILL LITERALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SHOOT YOUR DOG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this isn't funny. you're just making a fool of yourself.

*funny doubt reaction image*

Are you implying I should doubt your statement that you don't suck off your dog?

Okay that's pretty stupid orangeman

PSA: being annoyed when someone derails a thread != being "triggered". none of you are good at trolling in the first place

Xcuse ME? do you wanna be on the wrong side of history? i dont appreciate your internet bullying

You're the one that brought up your dog, I have absolutely no idea what your home life is like.

PSA: being annoyed when someone derails a thread != being "triggered". none of you are good at trolling in the first place
"im not even mad guys ahha u guhys suck and trolling...haha....(grr....grr....) ihahah ur bad at trolling *sweets from brow*"

Trains belong in the train megathread, GOD! >:C

Trains belong in the train megathread, GOD! >:C
this is the train megathread what are you talking about