7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4537407 times)

I've been playing animal crossing lately and I realized the whole thing is a very detailed fur fantasy. I woke up to a letter from a gay blue unicorn in my town telling me he had a dream where we were in the rain. ten minutes later he sees me and asks to come to my house and makes a joke about "slipping a noodle" I am not making this up.
Vinny's Scoot might be gay for Cyrus

- Silverpie

- Operaghost

Isn't it amazing the fact that the more clothes you put on a furry, the more suggestive it looks?

im not gonna even read pastreys post and if it doesnt have to do with love/a loveual topic ill leave the forums

see i knew it you all owe me a loving soda

w
I think he's using the post blocker and is gloating about how he was right about your post

I honestly don't know what's worse

I think he's using the post blocker and is gloating about how he was right about your post

no i literally didnt look at his post and just guessed that his post would be something loving gay and now you all owe me a coke

no i literally didnt look at his post and just guessed that his post would be something loving gay and now you all owe me a coke
Get it yourself, you cheapskate >:(

Isn't it amazing the fact that the more clothes you put on a furry, the more suggestive it looks?
I wish it weren't like that tho. I just want to appreciate some nice, casual art. But it's like...

Nude sitting in the sunset. Looks nice and relaxing, but of course, NSFW. Because there's bits showing.

And then there's this thread. Which is just art of furry dudes wearing pants and the focus of the image is right there. But it's SFW, because they have pants.