Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1118 times)

A lot of servers are unoriginal, but that doesn't mean there isn't a few that are really enjoyable to play

People always complain that there's a lack of originality from its community, but I don't think that's true. Recently we've gotten buildable elevators, buildable vehicles, Nexus' command gui, buildbot, and all sorts of other things. These are by far my favorite mods ever, and they're moderately new still. There are really great builds and servers too.

The real problem is that once you've been here for several years, you know a lot about the game. Everything is kind of old news. Once you first get it, everything is new and exciting, and there's plenty to explore and learn. But if anything, the game itself has only gotten better, it's you that has changed for the worse as far as the game's fun goes.

My id is 15412 and i Remember being a newb... Oh well... I have such a big name in the game and its kinda annoying

Put 'er there, friend. I miss ol' BL, too.

i have been playing blockland for 4 plus years. i started on v9 and jumped strait to v15, after v16 i lost interest in blockland and stopped playing. then i found out you can have custom addons and got back into blockland in v19, when v20 came out i played multiplayer for the first time.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:52:58 PM by GhostStar »

Put 'er there, friend. I miss ol' BL, too.

I remember being around as 12976. Poor 'ol v11 :c

i thinks its because of the maps leaving
i've had a lot of fun times on maps
it got boring really fast when they were removed :I
(i am not pleading for maps to come back)

5364 v8 was good almost everyone missed it though