Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2521393 times)

>still having a soul

good artists but why
its being circulated around facebook by Wine Momstm unironically

that should be on ylyl lol

the only context i could find on this image is that an AI program was given an image and was prompted to recreate the image from memory or somth
this made me lose
this chilled me to the bone, even
all at once there was a furry blob embodying everything I did not know in the world
the squirrel hailing from the depths of the uncanny valley, becoming something too unholy for this reality
oh god OH GOD ITS IN MY SKIN
KILL IT KILLET
PURGE FROM EARTH

this made me lose
this chilled me to the bone, even
all at once there was a furry blob embodying everything I did not know in the world
the squirrel hailing from the depths of the uncanny valley, becoming something too unholy for this reality
oh god OH GOD ITS IN MY SKIN
KILL IT KILLET
PURGE FROM EARTH
lost

It's still a tradition to this day, They would force the foot into odd angles, mostly breaking and warping the bones, and wrap them in blood soaked foot wraps, forgeted up. I know.

-snip-
the only context i could find on this image is that an AI program was given an image and was prompted to recreate the image from memory or somth

On an unrelated note, this is Google's image search AI, used in some of their new apps like Photos. What's cool about it, is that you give it the image, ask for it to look for a certain object in the image (like a dog or so), and then it comes out with a result of what it found.

sir doge the doggy reporting in, sire

On an unrelated note, this is Google's image search AI, used in some of their new apps like Photos. What's cool about it, is that you give it the image, ask for it to look for a certain object in the image (like a dog or so), and then it comes out with a result of what it found.

-

idk why you guys think this is cringe material, i think it looks really cool

its being circulated around facebook by Wine Momstm unironically
seriously?