YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520021 times)

now would you look at that

they made the spearchucker an actual spearchucker

:cookieMonster:

holy stuff

-undersnip-
Why is everyone black?
most of these characters were literally white in the game, how does pitch white translate into a brown skin color

i like how none of them are straight

whoever made this picture is a discriminative cis scum whore who doesn’t respect my right to be heteroloveual

Why is everyone black?
most of these characters were literally white in the game, how does pitch white translate into a brown skin color
well, fur color and the color of your skeleton don't really translate into white skin either

die
Have you spent more time on youtube than that?, I've seen far more stupid comment's than this.

Have you spent more time on youtube than that?, I've seen far more stupid comment's than this.
i don't think you realize i was talking about undertale fans earlier and i'm only adding on to it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:51:12 PM by Torin »

i don't think you realize i was talking about undertale fan earlier and i'm only adding on to it.
I'm aware of what was going on, seriously though, these type's of comment's are quite frequent to find on any video and I hardly see how being an undertale fan make's them different.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:58:24 PM by dkar093 0 »

here's the full thing
seriously wtf
There are so many odd special intereste's in this world, we have people who wan't to have love with cat's for crying out loud, nothing is safe.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:56:22 PM by dkar093 0 »

HOOOO

here's the full thing

http://i.imgur.com/iQuN6Qn.png

seriously wtf
thanks, I was actually lookin for that

also forget you I really did not need to see that
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:16:53 PM by Glass Joe »

Why is everyone black?
BCUZ DIVESRITY