Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2557603 times)

I like leafy because it gives me something to listen to while I'm doing other things

Same for pyrocynical
lol

i am at south by southwest. please send help, i fear for my sanity.

(all faces were transparent'd for safety)

the sweet release of death please take me.

obtw this is only PART 1, there is also a otaku shop and a katana shop which i will take photos of when i go back on saturday (maybe)

obtw this is only PART 1, there is also a otaku shop and a katana shop which i will take photos of when i go back on saturday (maybe)

What do you have against anime, huh punk? I bet you're some simpleton who watches unintelligent cartoons like Family Guy. You should try watching something smart for once, like Death Note or Sword Art Online, maybe then you'll have a few IQ points to show off. And what's wrong with Katanas? Even the weakest of them can cut through European armor and slice inferior Western swords in half. Japanese blacksmiths put their soul and blood into crafting their katanad, and you treat them like they're garbage? How loving dare anata, anata loving ばか がいじん.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:09:47 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

something in me wants that chick to, not knowing if her baby is messed up or not, give birth to a deformed child and be obligated to take care of them for the rest of their life

I just want to loving brutally murder people like that, what in tHE forget.

Bro wtf is that women doing.

you've all been punked

A C-Section without consent is now "birth rape."

It's actually assault but feminists want to abuse the word "rape" in their favor.

Plus in most cases doctors are obligated to do what they have to do to save both the child and the mother.