YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2517825 times)

[im g width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/eDJzXoU.jpg/[/img]

loving christ why is gmod and its dupes so loving autistic holy stuff

First mistake: Going into poses

what is it tho
A robot

It reminds me of his older game, Desolate Hope with all those robots and stuff

you've posted this three times already and i still have no idea what makes it cringy

if you search 'pony hypnosis' you're going to find a lot of stuff that you really didn't want to know about
there's entire communities dedicated to making themselves think that they are ponies

if you search 'pony hypnosis' you're going to find a lot of stuff that you really didn't want to know about
there's entire communities dedicated to making themselves think that they are ponies
omg I'm dying
http://www.horse-news.net/2014/03/horse-news-tries-pony-hypnosis-loses.html?m=1
After deciding there was nothing better to do one day, a few of the guys here at Horse News looked into a general not explored before: pony hypnosis. From the general thread, the goal of pony hypnosis is to hypnotize someone into believing they are a certain pony/type of pony. This is done by a  writer creating a script that will be read by a (hopefully) soothing voice, not one that will scar you for life. Then, binaural beats over the recording of the script, the audio is cleaned up, and finally, it is uploaded for public enjoyment/hypnosis.

In order to prep ourselves for this "journey" as I am going to call it, we went to the Hypnoponies site to read up and grab the necessary files. There isn't too much to it, just grab the file of the pony you want to become, or find a generic pony file and insert your own OC from there. We decided to try the Applejack file first, as it's been recommended as a good starter.

Everyone gathered around, the file was put on, and then it only got weirder from there. The first thing I noticed right off the bat was the loving voice. That voice would have scared Hannibal Lector. As the file went on, it was pretty typical hypnosis stuff. "Focus only on my voice, relax, feel your body shutting down, eyelids getting heavier", the usual. It was at that point that weird went to Fantasytown and did acid. The recording then went into graphic detail of our bodies changing, hands turning into hooves, muzzle elongating, leg and arm structure shifting, just transformation stuff. The scariest part is when we all thought it was real, and we were actually going to live the dream and become a pone. It was phantom pain, but in the moment it was real and felt real.

After the transformation, it was then time to be blasted with apples and apple-related thoughts. Everything about farm life, we were bombarded with it. From sights and sounds to feels and smells.All of us really began to think we were Applejack, and some of us even started talking like her (not hard to do a southern accent). I even think someone mentioned wanting to forget an apple. It was at this time we were all completely hooked into the audio recording, believing every word. Let me tell you now, this stuff is powerful. Like dark voodoo magic. The worst feeling we all agreed on having during this was as if we weren't important, like we all belonged in the background. It had the few of us that tried it under it's spell. Luckily, we had set-up a fail-safe just in case. At the end of the recording, a loud, jarring blast of brass shook us out of the hypnosis. What followed was a collective "what the forget just happened" moment. Then there was the hysterical sobbing and wanting of more, to be like a pone again. To go back to that magical fantasy. We may have only done one file, but we agreed one was plenty. This stuff is too forgeted up. There's even a disclaimer (you've been warned) that tells you how bad this can get. Oh, and if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, ask around in the general about the "pet" file. That almost drove someone to Self Delete.
if i saw a room of people under pony hypnosis or whatever the forget this is and wanting to forget apples I'd just kill myself right there

Oh yea, remember that guy who made those Undertale and Fallout musicals with autotune?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khz3-t7XVIo