YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2519776 times)

guess what

hacker tycoon got changed

that game I posted twice got completely changed again
now its escape the clown
no picture because you probably get the point

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:33:24 PM by Daswiruch »

"Anime does not get much better than Sword Art Online."
what
this is a bad list in general. with the exceptions of mushishi, death note, and attack on titan, none of the series mentioned are shows a normie would enjoy. for starters, five* of the series listed are battle shonens, action series aimed at young boys in order to exploit their innate desires for violence. many normies may find these series endearing or nostalgic, but the shows still have little depth, making them a poor fit for most normies.

i can ramble about this for a while but its 45 minutes past midnight.

*arguably six, counting attack on titan, which, while seemingly more complex than a battle shonen, is actually just as simple. despite this, attack on titan still has the potential to fool normies into thinking its great.

this is a bad list in general. with the exceptions of mushishi, death note, and attack on titan, none of the series mentioned are shows a normie would enjoy. for starters, five* of the series listed are battle shonens, action series aimed at young boys in order to exploit their innate desires for violence. many normies may find these series endearing or nostalgic, but the shows still have little depth, making them a poor fit for most normies.

i can ramble about this for a while but its 45 minutes past midnight.

*arguably six, counting attack on titan, which, while seemingly more complex than a battle shonen, is actually just as simple. despite this, attack on titan still has the potential to fool normies into thinking its great.
yea theres no one punch man either smh