YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2499054 times)

-snip-
Even the advertisers now how much lunchables suck.

ALSO did they just hire people off deviant art?
This gave me some freezing chills up my spine

how is that cringey?

how is that cringey?

He's making a comparison to inflation. That's why it is perceived as cringey.

He's making a comparison to inflation. That's why it is perceived as cringey.
but it's not related to inflation. when spongebob sucks up water, do you consider that inflation?

but it's not related to inflation. when spongebob sucks up water, do you consider that inflation?
that's normal. This ain't. But, perception of what is considered "cringe" is different for every person.

yeah but that has no cringe value whatsoever
its like saying ''kylie jenners lips are cringey because they resemble inflation!!!'' or ''nickie minaj's ass is cringey because its big and inflation makes stuff big!!''
also that is common in children cartoons, tom from tom and jerry gets pumped with air rather often, spongebob as mentioned before, hell, even in super mario world the p-balloon turns mario into a balloon.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:49:30 PM by crazies alt »

Character growing in size =/= inflation special interest

exactly

Character looking like its blowing up like a balloon = Inflation special interest

Case Closed

Just ask Nix, I'm sure he knows

Just ask Nix, I'm sure he knows
Funny.

Jokes aside, anyone who's spent more than five minutes browsing DeviantArt would know that the comic is very similar to inflation art.

For someone who's spent 5 years on DeviantArt... All I can say, It's like a lurkers BLF, you can never leave.

i was on there for 5 minutes and got so disgusted i had to leave
although im sure there are people that think the same about blf
anyone who's spent more than five minutes browsing DeviantArt would know that the comic is very similar to inflation art.
typically inflation art is loveualised if it wants to appeal to the special interest, and im going back to my ''tom and jerry'' explination

I was on there for 5 minutes and got so disgusted i had to leave
although I'm sure there are people that think the same about blf
I see what you mean, you either turn back or get pulled in, this is true of Deviantart as well.
typically inflation art is loveualised if it wants to appeal to the special interest, and im going back to my ''tom and jerry'' explanation
The point of a special interest, is that it isn't loveual, but it turns you on.

The point of a special interest, is that it isn't loveual, but it turns you on.
literally wrong

Here are a few definitions for "special interest".

.an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly :  a material object
.regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence
.an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion :  prepossession
.an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for loveual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete loveual expression

Source:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/special interest