YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2515325 times)

Quote from: Wikipedia
While approaching Kurumoch Airport, Kliuyev made a bet with Zhirnov that he, Kliuyev, could make an instrument-only approach with curtained roosterpit windows, thus having no visual contact with the ground, instead of an NDB approach, suggested by the air traffic control. Kliuyev further ignored the ground proximity warning at an altitude of 62–65 metres (203–213 ft) and did not make the suggested go-around. The aircraft touched down at a speed of 150 knots (280 km/h) and came to rest upside down. Sixty-three people died during the accident and seven more in hospitals later. Among the passengers were fourteen children, all of whom survived the accident. The top secret report of the Chairman of Kuibyshev oblispolkom V.A. Pogodin to the Premier of the Soviet Union Nikolai Ryzhkov gave slightly different figures: 85 passengers and 8 crew members aboard, 53 passengers and five crew members died in the crash and 11 more in hospital later.

i never ever searched snipperclips content nor have i ever even subscribed to this guy what is this hell

*demonetization intensifies*

"Gender - Feminist"

"Gender - Feminist"
im sure he or she was being satire
still absolute stuff tho lol

quality art

satire

satire
Ya know, sometimes I think this, but then I realize...
Some people are this stupid.

yes i know blf rules
You... you missed the point.
red spy what are you doing you arent going to accomplish anything
quiet unova get off your high horse

Look, I'm saying this as a friend, wriggling your way out of stuff by just nodding your head and cracking a 'burn' until you look like you're on top again is the epitome of high-horse assery. Stop doing it. The only reason your drama escalates like it does is because you quietly grind your teeth and act carelessly dismissive every time someone opens their mouth. I'm surprised no one has gone off on you already.

Look, I'm saying this as a friend, wriggling your way out of stuff by just nodding your head and cracking a 'burn' until you look like you're on top again is the epitome of high-horse assery. Stop doing it. The only reason your drama escalates like it does is because you quietly grind your teeth and act carelessly dismissive every time someone opens their mouth. I'm surprised no one has gone off on you already.
Cringe

we dont like your kind here

wat

Well uh, I guess I accidentally won the thread

lemme just, uh, backpedal real quick, pardon me, I gotta be somewhere

Well uh, I guess I accidentally won the thread

lemme just, uh, backpedal real quick, pardon me, I gotta be somewhere
hold your tongue wastrel

how much you wanna bet that canis is gay