Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2671356 times)

woah when did this thread become cursed

Is that fricken Hilloli?

damn what am i gonna do when he draws the same thing 6 times but with a richard the last 3 times
what is variants

his art style is stuff and he's stuff

T̵̗͍̞̳̫͉̬̱͔̘̜̥̳̹͛ͣͣ̇̈́̂͐͑͋̓̒ͣͧͬ̐͊̍͗͜͝͝ͅḩ̠̻̘̞̮̹̟͔̗̱̼̰ͥ͊̽͑ͣ̂̃ͫͯ͒ͩ̔ͅǐ̧͚̣̼̩̳̟̳̙͕͉̗̞̄̓̓ͯ̅ͧ̐̌̐̏̊̄̕͟s̜̹̦̖͙̤͓͇̖͓̮̦͕̊̍ͩ͒̆ͨ̉̾ͮ̉̄̋̒̌̆̓̄́́ͅ ̆̊ͫ̃̿̓͋ͪ̅̌́ͭ̀͏̹̖̠̪̼̗̟̙̻̼̰̩̲̺i̷̩̖͕͉͕̰̱̣̩̯̥͎̼̫̩̬̫͛̾ͪͬͪ̍̂ͩͥͩ̓̔ͮ̌ͯ̄ͦ̀̕͘ͅs̶̸̸̰̻̤̗͍̩̞̜͍̐ͦ̑͂̑̃ͤ͠ͅͅ ̶̂͂̈̉̽̚͘͏̡͇̺̼̻h̸̙̰̺̣̦̪͙͈̰̺̫̀ͥͣ̅́ͥ͂̅̚̚̕o̵̵͓̬̻͈̹̩̳͙̭̭͚̦̯̫̲̭̗͖ͦ͋ͥ͂̽ͯͤ̍̔̇͗͆ͪͩ̋ͭͣ͛͟ͅẃͫ̒̐ͧ̿̂̈́͒̅ͣͨ͛̿̀͗̚͏͖̖̫̯̗͇̦̞̜͝ ̵̝͙̲̺͔͖̲̮͙͉̻̗̳̺̭̤̺̲ͯͮ̿͊̋̔̎̈́̏̈́̏̾ͥ͝t̸͔̙̫̬̖͙̋̒ͣ̽h̀ͮ̽ͯ̆̒ͮ͡҉͎̗͎̹͍̪͉͓͘ͅȅ̶̞̬͓̠̠͉̻̺̌̒ͫ̂ͯ̃ͮ̈ͧ̈͆̔̓ͤ̚̚͡ ̓͆ͬͧ̓̾̅̓̅ͧ̂͐̓̍ͬ̃̈͑͏̨̕͝͏͖̱̹͕͇̙̻͓̪͉̮̹̙̘̥̪̮̲ͅc̴ͧ͑̾҉̴̨̘͇̼̹͇̙͇̟̻͎̙̪̦̙̥̞̻͝ó̶̻͖̝̝ͫͧͬ̋͗ͮͮ̀̊̍͒̈̀͆̊̒͢͢ơ̧͍̬̬̝̮̽̈́̂̾̐̕ļ͍̲̱͓̳̬̭̪ͦͬͥ̓͛̉̉̋̌͐̑̊͊ͯ̇̏͟ ̵͖͕͈̝̹̊̄̃̈́̂̎̉ͦ̚͠k̵͗ͯ̾̉̏̍̉̾́̚҉͎͎̮̲̦͈͔i̵̶̢̯͓̪̹͈͕̞̺̞̦̳ͨ͌̂̂̔̍ͣ̾̓ͭ̆̑̂ḑ̧̲̱͎̠͈̇ͨ͑͞s̢͌͛̂̾͗̓̉͛ͦ́ͫ͑͑ͭͥ͑̕҉̮͙͎̫͇̰̭̮ͅ ̶̪̙͎͍͙̯̘̲͈̘̳͇̟ͤͦ͌̎̉̿ͬ̑̇t̷̛̼̬̟̥̘̻͇̖̥̄ͧ̅͊͌̀͝͝y̡͍̯̳̯͓̗̗̗͍̍ͧͩͨͨ̑ͨ͂̔ͣ͠ͅp̒ͫ̑̏̇̔̽ͣ͑͒̄̃͌̅͛͏̵̧̢̝̱͙͖̳̖̰̭́ͅȩ̷̛̓͒̌ͪ̓̉͂̈̑͡҉̦̲͎̯̞̞.̧̨̭̜̤̰͐̏͐̈̚͟͟ ̵̴̷̨̨͍̙̙̬̇̓ͧ͆̄

I find it funny how google always thinks zalgo is vietnamese and asks me if I want to translate it, but never thinks it's any other language

maybe because asians have no soul

I find it funny how google always thinks zalgo is vietnamese and asks me if I want to translate it, but never thinks it's any other language

cause it uses a lot of vietnamese-specific characters

something is wrong here

Nothing. Knuckles is perfection.