YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2504532 times)

you can tell someone's autistic when they have a cartoon avatar in all their videos and discuss animation
Rip IHE

you can tell someone's autistic when they have a cartoon avatar in all their videos and discuss animation
I'll tell you what's really bad is anyone who is a YouTube™ Animator™ or who makes videos about YouTube™ Animators™
you can tell a YouTube™ Animator™ from any other animator within 2 seconds of watching the animation and it pisses me off

i go on youtube and i see this
now why click to waTCH awful bad awful stuff

I'll tell you what's really bad is anyone who is a YouTube™ Animator™ or who makes videos about YouTube™ Animators™
you can tell a YouTube™ Animator™ from any other animator within 2 seconds of watching the animation and it pisses me off
are you referring to like psychicpebbles/hotdiggitydemon style or do you just have beef with the entire youtube animator Group

This is bordering on gross stuff so if you goyim think it's too much I'll delet this

beachbum im actually gonna murder you no joke

Rebeltaxi too.
have you seen his room tour video or his lets plays
i love him but pan is definitely not right

christ what the forget

i go on youtube and i see this
now why click to waTCH awful bad awful stuff
nobody loving sees this stuff unless their going out of their way to find it

nobody loving sees this stuff unless their going out of their way to find it
forget you this is my history

it appeared in the reccomended area and it was the only one and i havent seen anything undertale related since
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:56:22 AM by crazies alt »

are you referring to like psychicpebbles/hotdiggitydemon style or do you just have beef with the entire youtube animator Group
the ones who make all these animation "memes"

also beachbum can you Die you slut