Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2459955 times)

great now that's on my google chrome and youtube history
thanks a bunch

Good thing I have not played TPT in months

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:24:20 AM by cblock360 »

imagine getting killed by a guy in that car

I just want to know the story behind it more than anything else. the english text makes me wonder what country it was painted in

I just want to know the story behind it more than anything else. the english text makes me wonder what country it was painted in
i read an article about how used cars are imported fairly often into the middle east because that's the best way to get them into an area without many car factories. there was a guy who sold a pickup truck with his companies name on it that wound up in CIA' hands and he got a lot of death threats for it when pictures of it popped up.

great now that's on my google chrome and youtube history
thanks a bunch
youtube embedder doesn't put it in either of those which is really neat because I don't really want suggestions based on most of the things you guys post

i read an article about how used cars are imported fairly often into the middle east because that's the best way to get them into an area without many car factories. there was a guy who sold a pickup truck with his companies name on it that wound up in CIA' hands and he got a lot of death threats for it when pictures of it popped up.
Here's an idea: buy a bunch of pickup trucks, give 'em embarrassing paintjobs, and then dump 'em in the middle east for CIA to find.