YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2504581 times)

Looks like it's also hard to quote.
I think he did that on purpose
Because nobody wants to see it

>nal says anything

ycyl

Damp why do you hate me?
you need to ask literally everyone that question
not just damp

not just damp
dont throw stones from glass houses

god damn it it keeps happening

oh forget me is this gonna become another one of those garbage one-liners that everyone keeps dolling out because they heard a cool person use it

oh forget me is this gonna become another one of those garbage one-liners that everyone keeps dolling out because they heard a cool person use it
dont throw st-

Well I mean it's a pretty common expression.

Well I mean it's a pretty common expression.

but there's more to it than just the same "pot calling the kettle black" adage

in this case, stufflord will have no ironically mirrored repercussions for insulting moltenkitten, so he's not "throwing stones from a glass house"

stufflord definitely isn't cool. i was using it for moronic irony

not just damp
Only the people that I deem obsessive I ask

but there's more to it than just the same "pot calling the kettle black" adage

in this case, stufflord will have no ironically mirrored repercussions for insulting moltenkitten, so he's not "throwing stones from a glass house"

stufflord only shows up this year and just stuffs on everybody nearly constantly. I wouldn't deem him a reputable member.

people are saying it now to mock stufflord they aren't serious about it