YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2519853 times)

so we had a group meeting at our school (there's like 70 people, not that big) and the teacher wanted us to suggest clubs

kids suggested things like debate, chess, mock trial, robotics, all reasonable stuff

and then this one kid out of nowhere - note that this happened only a month ago - goes "yugioh club!!!"

there was like 10 seconds of awkward silence and people started suggesting other things

so we had a group meeting at our school (there's like 70 people, not that big) and the teacher wanted us to suggest clubs

kids suggested things like debate, chess, mock trial, robotics, all reasonable stuff

and then this one kid out of nowhere - note that this happened only a month ago - goes "yugioh club!!!"

there was like 10 seconds of awkward silence and people started suggesting other things
I read that as "yaoi club"

thats actually a valid concept for a club though

god what the forget is the issue with yugioh
its a card game, i used to play it with my friends all the time just cause we were bored and had nothing else to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vo3RG5i4WY
It sounds like someone farting really hard into a kazoo
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:32:20 PM by Valkerone »

The other day my dad heard about a patient at his work who had to get an MRI. The guy was from a maximum security prison. He was brought in because a fellow inmate pushed his index fingers into the guy's eye sockets and pulled his eyeballs out of his head. He ripped to muscles and optic nerves off, then threw the eyeballs on the prison floor and stomped on them.
The man was fully conscience during the whole thing, but didn't realize his eyeballs were missing. While in the ambulance he overheard the EMTs say, "Do you want them?"
"Why? We can't fix them."
"What?" the inmate asked.
"Sir, do you know the extent of the damage to your eyes...?"

Later, the MRI techs on duty that night were able to observe the moist, wrinkly cavities carved in the man's face.

how do you not notice your eyes are gone
i mean i know adrenaline is strong and all, but still

how do you not notice your eyes are gone
i mean i know adrenaline is strong and all, but still
He thought his eyes were just scratched to the point that he couldn't see. He didn't realize his eyeballs were gone until he was on his way to the hospital.