YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2514677 times)

you guys havent ever seen fluffy abuse???
not until now Im guessing.

some more from ya boi Egor Alexeev

there are also two more gifs that i wont show that consist of one of these "fluffies" having a pencil stuck up their star fish and one where
two dead fluffies are lying on a table, one has its abdomen ripped open and the other has the guts of the other one in its mouth, in the foreground a fluffy is nailed to the the table, then another fluffy (with no limbs) is brought down infront of it and then a guy puts a lit cigarette butt or something to the amputated fluffy's wounds, causing said fluffy to stuff, which goes into the nailed down fluffy's mouth.

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to planet earth.

there are people who jack off to that stuff
let that sink in

Please give me the sweet, sweet release of death.

I don't want to live on the same planet of a guy who gets off to mutilating fluffies.

remember how nevel from icarly said carly would rue that day?

well, she's rueing it alright

yup, it's babysitting cream

the latest updated version is on e621, and there's also a version that sets the RWC and energy to maximum so you never run out of either and can do literally everything.

don't ask how I know this. I screenshare'd the game to my friends.

never.

again.

Good God I know what you loving mean man, we played this last night after our schools stuffty game and thought it'd be funny to play this when drunk, but holy forget it's so messed up how you're supposed to get cream naked and willing to get ass forgeted

Are you an alt because you are acting like everyone else as if you already know how to behave

ok so i was on tumblr (i already know someones gonna quote that particular phrase and say "lost" so just get it over with) and i saw this image with ~1000 notes

and i was like haha that's funny, how does discourse like that even happen because of that particular comment but then i noticed

there is no escape from this forgeter. not even on tumblr. years later and the absolute madman is still going at it.

edit: there's actually a thread on this in off topic lmfao
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:46:03 PM by Kimon² »

https://i.imgur.com/Q3EqLNJ.jpg
what the forget^
oh
this guy
still remember that gif where he suffocated one of them with it's own peeled off skin

i would like to die now