Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2550083 times)

It's still hypocritical. You're making fun of other people having special interestes while you have been made fun of for having a special interest.
everyone has a special interest dude, it can be anything. even boobs running in slow motion while being floppy while someone is riding a carrot attached to a unicorn.

As long as I can remember, I've enjoyed watching videos of women vomiting.
Fast forward to about 5 years ago and I ended up getting off to one video.
Ever since that day, the mere thought of a women vomiting or even sneezing made my richard diamonds.

What's this special interest called?

everyone has a special interest dude
Untrue.

it can be anything. even boobs running in slow motion while being floppy while someone is riding a carrot attached to a unicorn.
Uh, yeah, I know. Your point?

What I'm saying is that Nix shouldn't make fun of special interestes when he has a special interest and has been made fun of it. How can I possibly make this any clearer?

>half the forums makes fun of me because i have an acute inflation special interest
>in the right

>i don't like scat special interestists
>nix is loving Riddler satan confirmed

>half the forums makes fun of me because i have an acute inflation special interest
>in the right

more like
>i'm upset and wish for them to stop making fun of me

>i'm making fun of scat special interestists
>nix is a loving hypocrite confirmed

more like
>i'm upset and wish for them to stop making fun of me

>i'm making fun of scat special interestists
>nix is a loving hypocrite confirmed
woah

>in the right

You can't tell people to stop making fun of you for your special interestes and then inmediatly turn around and make fun of other special interestes.
If you were to own up to your special interest and allowed people to make fun of it, then nobody would've batted an eye, but you didn't and now you're a hypocrite.

i wasn't even making fun of it, i was just saying i DISLIKED it
if i were making FUN of it, i'd say "LOL THESE GUYS EAT stuff AMIRITE GUYS?!"

umm.. sorry pal? i don't think that's right. inflation is NOT cute.

Nix's special interest war is literally cringe itself. gg.