YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2512497 times)

Black Dynamite has hit a new low...

lmfao they're right though
nickelodeon goes off the air in support of something multiple times a year (day of play, anyone?) and all anyone does is change the damn channel
Anybody remember that video of Nickelodeon on the "Worldwide Day of Play" with an emergency tornado warning?

Anybody remember that video of Nickelodeon on the "Worldwide Day of Play" with an emergency tornado warning?
link?

wasnt a tornado lol
it was a hazardous material warning about a deadly chemical fire that could cause cancer just by breathing the smoke

wasnt a tornado lol
it was a hazardous material warning about a deadly chemical fire that could cause cancer just by breathing the smoke
Ah, guess my memory is wrong.

deadly chemical fire that could cause cancer just by breathing the smoke

that sounds like a fun way to spend the afternoon

wasnt a tornado lol
oh thank god it's just cancer causing smoke, I was worried my yard might've gotten trashed

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:09:52 AM by ChappersTeddy »

this is exactly the kind of awful garbage I come here for.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/885ksm/tifu_by_flipping_over_a_piece_of_paper/
I was doing paperwork as one usually does at a sit on ass job, and flipped over a piece of paper. This piece of paper had a smaller piece of paper paper clipped to it. Being in a hurry, I was a little careless in my simple flip, and did it a little close to my face. In mid flip, this smaller piece of paper decided to contort, and swirl around, heading straight for my face. BAM. PAPER-CUT ON MY loving EYEBALL. Not on my eye-lid, not right under or above my eye, ON MY EYEBALL. And yes, it was absolutely a paper cut, and not just a poke in the eye. I heard the classic paper cut sound, where it sliced through whatever dares to get in it’s way.
The pain was so intense, I almost stuff myself. After about 10 minutes, my eye stops watering and I determine I’m not going to lose my eye.
Almost 8 hours later now, and it doesn’t hurt, just as long as I don’t blink, or move my eye at all.
I am now terrified of paper.
TL;DR I got a paper cut in my eyeball. Hurt really bad. Still hurts 8 hours later.