Author Topic: Tezuni banned me  (Read 4015 times)

I failed to notice that the op said five minutes, so that wasn't a win.
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Five minutes?
That's stupid. Not to be dismissive, but why would you even create a topic about being banned for five minutes?

I know everyone believes Tezuni is a bad host and all, but just because he's known for countless occasions of being a badmin doesn't mean we should believe any random accusations that lack any proof.

Slightly Off Topic: I've been a Moderator at Tezuni's server for a long time now, but it's a shame because I'm probably one of the only members of the staff team that take the server seriously and actually try to prevent people from breaking any (logical) rules.

Yet Tezuni admins countless amounts of irresponsible children when he could be looking for better staff and receiving a wider range of players joining his server. It's a shame I'm not an admin rather than a mod, I'd be doing a lot for the server to prevent unfairness and morons trying to ruin the fun.

I know everyone believes Tezuni is a bad host and all, but just because he's known for countless occasions of being a badmin doesn't mean we should believe any random accusations that lack any proof.

Slightly Off Topic: I've been a Moderator at Tezuni's server for a long time now, but it's a shame because I'm probably one of the only members of the staff team that take the server seriously and actually try to prevent people from breaking any (logical) rules.

Yet Tezuni admins countless amounts of irresponsible children when he could be looking for better staff and receiving a wider range of players joining his server. It's a shame I'm not an admin rather than a mod, I'd be doing a lot for the server to prevent unfairness and morons trying to ruin the fun.

That server is a mess. I could do a drama on pretty much every admin if I wanted to. I even have screenshots of brian muting people then asking if they want Mod. Actaully I think I will do a drama on him

His server still has 41 players right now...it must be some kind of magic because of the number of people that must be on his banlist. I'd love to have a good look at that list, must be over 200 bans on that bitch.

His server still has 41 players right now...it must be some kind of magic because of the number of people that must be on his banlist. I'd love to have a good look at that list, must be over 200 bans on that bitch.
I'm gonna try to get admin and take a look.

Probably won't be hard because of how many there are :cookieMonster:.

Where is the evidence in this dra-
Tezuni
Nevermind, enough evidence, /support.

Where is the evidence in this dra-Nevermind, enough evidence, /support.

alright that's enough dumb jokes

I'm gonna try to get admin and take a look.

Probably won't be hard because of how many there are :cookieMonster:.

If you actually managed to get admin, that would prove my point entirely and it would also piss me off because I should be admin but they only allow me to be a moderator. :C

His server still has 41 players right now...it must be some kind of magic because of the number of people that must be on his banlist. I'd love to have a good look at that list, must be over 9,000 bans on that bitch.

Someone said that "he is like disney, he can slap his name on anything and it will become popular."

I heard that he was banned, but too bad that it was a lie, he also steals all the people from the actually GOOD servers.

That server is a mess. I could do a drama on pretty much every admin if I wanted to. I even have screenshots of brian muting people then asking if they want Mod. Actaully I think I will do a drama on him
Every admin? Doubt it

I had to because your hacking skills are just too good, they even rival your mastery of the English language.

Guys loving hell, he's a troll.
Move on

Guys loving hell, he's a troll.
Move on
No edit it's Tezuni, you should be thankful it's 5 minutes rofl. Almost all of them are permanent.