Author Topic: "WHEN" will V21 be released?  (Read 3700 times)

V21, as we know it, R---- is Revision not Version, in other words, like the "snapshots" for Minecraft, because this is "Revision" and V21 is not fully out yet, will the maps return? Oh yea, it's possible but the development of the maps will take longer also the coding for the maps and to implement the day/ night cycle into it, but did Kompressor actually "eat" bedroom or is there still a crumb left that we can rebuild upon? Therefore if he did, why is it still ONLY R1865(in the future it WILL be higher), V21 could be released maybe in august, it took about a half a year to get from R1500 - R1800 so if my calculations are right we should get to R2100 in august, and R2100 could actually be V21 instead? Let me hear your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMcrboRkHcA
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:10:04 PM by Griefer »

Quote from: console
Blockland V21 build 1865

are you okay

Don't you get it...V21 is not actually out it is Revision 1865/ Build 1865 NOT V21

Don't you get it...V21 is not actually out it is Revision 1865/ Build 1865 NOT V21
SNAP OUT OF IT MAN

But it was. It wasn't originally released as a revision, but 21 itself.

The revisions are additions into v21, sillynuts.

EDIT: Let's say BL v21 is like Minecraft 1.5.2

It has already been released, but they are adding snapshots with it on upcoming release of v22 sometime in 4000 years.

Code: [Select]
//-------------------------- 6/9/2013 -- 16:50:54 -----
Processor Init:
   Intel Pentium III, ~3.10 Ghz
     (timed at roughly 3.10 Ghz)
   FPU detected
   MMX detected
   SSE detected

Math Init:
   Installing Standard C extensions
   Installing Assembly extensions
   Installing FPU extensions
   Installing MMX extensions
   Installing SSE extensions

Input Init:
   DirectInput enabled.

Blockland v21 build 1865
Module Directory: C:/Users/Will/My Documents/Blockland
Profile Path: C:/Users/Will/My Documents/Blockland
Total Ram: 4078 MB
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Blockland v21 build 1865
Blockland v21 build 1865
Blockland v21 build 1865
Blockland v21
lock the topic please

But it was. It wasn't originally released as a revision, but 21 itself.

The revisions are additions into v21, sillynuts.

EDIT: Let's say BL v21 is like Minecraft 1.5.2

It has already been released, but they are adding snapshots with it on upcoming release of v22 sometime in 4000 years.

No let's play blockland v21 is like minecraft 1.6 as in 13w23a and R1865

Code: [Select]
//-------------------------- 6/9/2013 -- 16:50:54 -----
Processor Init:
   Intel Pentium III, ~3.10 Ghz
     (timed at roughly 3.10 Ghz)
   FPU detected
   MMX detected
   SSE detected

Math Init:
   Installing Standard C extensions
   Installing Assembly extensions
   Installing FPU extensions
   Installing MMX extensions
   Installing SSE extensions

Input Init:
   DirectInput enabled.

Blockland v21 build 1865
Module Directory: C:/Users/Will/My Documents/Blockland
Profile Path: C:/Users/Will/My Documents/Blockland
Total Ram: 4078 MB
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
lock the topic please
K, I just logged into blockland, looked in the top left, oh is that v21, no it's R1865; a few more years ago V15 is out now, I log on R1100 oh wow, later on when it's around R1450 well just after it says V15 is now out, or it was a verson lower, but yea, make me lock it.

*beep boop boop* *does not compute* *boop beep*

shut the hell up about maps!!!! i was upset to when i found out badspot was getting rid of maps but come on its not the end of the world. and isnt the current version v21
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:54:18 PM by GhostStar »

First of all V21 HAS been released, go on the blockland.us website and go to Download section, it will say "v21". If you still won't accept that, then I don't know what other loving stuff you will accept. You might as well just isolate yourself and be the only Blockland player thinking V21 is still to come. If you haven't realized yet, versions such as 19, 20, 21 occur whenever there is a large change or something bigger than bug fixes (v20 being the the launcher being added and then v21 the removal of terrains and addition of shaders). Anything else that is minor such as bug fixes or more gamemodes being added are Revisions, otherwise we'd probably be up to V30 by now or something.

Understand? Basically it's the Version number and then Revision number on top of that.