Look at Apples new "Desktop"

Author Topic: Look at Apples new "Desktop"  (Read 4047 times)

and it has only one heatsink for all of them, what the forget are they smoking

The fumes of their melting computers.

its stupid how apple exaggerates everything they make
for example "THE IMAC.... ITS GOING TO BE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND WILL MAKE YOU stuff BRICKS... COMING IN FALL...".
Before steve jobs died, apple was actually creative in stuff, and didn't steal certain ideas or put a computer in a trash can.

You mean these?

Also, Steve Jobs took credit for the work that Wozniak was doing on the Apple computers.

Oh, sorry for not liking Apple as much as you do.
You don't have to 'like' Apple. But you don't have to loving hate on it every chance you get, especially when they make something no on thought of or has done before. The new desktop looks powerful and compact, two things people like.

ios 7 is actually good looking
yeah, you're right... it actually looks pretty good

Ok tell me how fitting all those components into a 9.9" cylinder is not cutting-edge.
Apple has always been able to fit loads of components in a small volume. But the consequence is that things get hot because there is no room and things don't run as quickly because they have to use weaker components.

Here's what people fail to realize about Macs: Because their casing is aluminum, the whole thing acts as a heatsink. I should know, because I own one, and run it at full capacity, using nearly all 8 gigs of ram rendering and converting HD video (the whole thing's casing becomes a furnace, but at least the computer's insides don't overheat).

Also, I just love how most people here are only concerned about the case and fail to look at what's inside. I'll probably never own one myself, but do you see any other company doing this thing that Apple has come up with? No. Why is that? Because, in the world of consumer electronics, Apple is usually the first company to try something new, and most of the time, it works and becomes successful. So don't hate it yet, guys; soon enough, other companies will follow suit.

And so what if it's just to make a ton of money? They're a big company in a major industry, it's what they do, people! You, the consumer, decide whether or not you want to buy it.

Here's what people fail to realize about Macs: Because their casing is aluminum, the whole thing acts as a heatsink.
This doesn't look like aluminum, though. I'd say it's some type of hard plastic like what's used in iPhones.

This new Mac Pro looks like a garbage can, maybe, but it's unique. I think it's cool how Apple sometimes branches away from typical designs. It shows they know how to be good in appealing to their consumers.
I don't plan on buying it because my Mac Mini is fine as is, but I'd like to see what they can bring out with this.

Oh, and iOS 7 is lovey.

This doesn't look like aluminum, though. I'd say it's some type of hard plastic like what's used in iPhones.
iphones are aluminum and glass........

Not the 3GS. it used a plastic material in the back.

Oh, sorry for not liking Apple as much as you do.
He's totally right, all of you are being incredibly biased. Jeez, it's not horrible to at least be intrigued by an Apple product every once in a while.

now you too can own a trash can carrot thing for the low price of $9999.99 plus tax plus shipping and handling

No, they're aluminum, glass, and plastic...

He's totally right, all of you are being incredibly biased. Jeez, it's not horrible to at least be intrigued by an Apple product every once in a while.
but an over-hyped soda can doesn't intrigue me.