Poll

Remove Strato's planes? (A-10, F-18, P-51)

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Glass' Fort Wars [Re-Opening]  (Read 7022 times)

I believe removing strato's planes would improve this server a lot.
i agree, my perception of Fort Wars is storming and attacking bases, not a constant air superiority game

It always seems I get in a good firefight then someone just bombs us.

not to mention how awfully they actually perform

I believe removing strato's planes would improve this server a lot.
i agree, my perception of Fort Wars is storming and attacking bases, not a constant air superiority game
This is true, but there are a few problems:
  • Most of the bases are crappy spam huts
  • Owners of said huts rarely leave their AA turret
With that said this means most bases are
  • Hard to invade due to random turrets
  • Not worth invading anyway
I think that keeping the planes would be great.
Because this is not about the forts, they are just spawns with guns.
I mean, who invades bases anyway?
I enjoy having Co-Op air superiority missions between air ground allies.
The planes take away the face too face combat, but the server is too big for that, and it isn't really made for it.
Taking planes means taking a dimension away.

This is so god damn accurate.Auto-Lock missile, homing in on its target with 100% accuracy.

nope, it can miss you just gotta outmaneuver it.

I'm shutting down my Fort Wars to make way for another project. That Project is to be announced sometimes within the next week or so.

I'm shutting down my Fort Wars to make way for another project. That Project is to be announced sometimes within the next week or so.

*takes keys to the cadillac

I will be completely redoing my Fort Wars soon, the updates will depend on how much I get done and how fast I finish my Trench War upgrades. Please give me a few days until we can reopen. Thanks.

Working on the server now - Should be up within a day depending how everything goes.

Wrong server topic. Meant to post in Trench. Fort Wars will be back within a week.