BL_ID:15413 unexistant?

Author Topic: BL_ID:15413 unexistant?  (Read 942 times)

I was looking around on RTB's Id Database and i searched 15413 which is one id above mine and got this "There is no record for Blockland ID 15413." Did badspot delete the id or is it saved for someone?

/discuss

Some keys are skipped and not created I guess the way the algorithm works.
This also happens if the ID never logs on ever since RTB started doing the ID log

the id's can only be tracked if that person has connected to an rtb server or has rtb, so if they never connected to a server with rtb or had rtb then they can't be tracked, for example my ID wasn't tracked until around 2010 and I've had it since 2008

Some keys are skipped and not created I guess the way the algorithm works.
I believe every key exists except 2-99, 666, and 1337

O ok! Thanks for the help

it would be cool if badspot allowed rtb to access the database of names and ID's

it would be cool if badspot allowed rtb to access the database of names and ID's
That would be great since some of my friends have never used RTB and I don't remember their usernames from back in 2009, only their ID

Some keys are deactivated, as well

That would be great since some of my friends have never used RTB and I don't remember their usernames from back in 2009, only their ID
are you a recent joiner or an alt?

Some keys are deactivated, as well
very few though, but that wouldn't stop them from showing up in the id list

In order to be listed, you need to have joined an RTB server or have used RTB since logging began.

In order to be listed, you need to have joined an RTB server or have used RTB since logging began.

late

Nobody else said what I said.

the id's can only be tracked if that person has connected to an rtb server or has rtb, so if they never connected to a server with rtb or had rtb then they can't be tracked, for example my ID wasn't tracked until around 2010 and I've had it since 2008
I believe every key exists except 2-99, 666, and 1337

Nobody else said what I said.
yo learn to read
the id's can only be tracked if that person has connected to an rtb server or has rtb, so if they never connected to a server with rtb or had rtb then they can't be tracked

I saw the bottom and thought it was a guess at missing IDs.